The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » What did The King of England say to the Cardsharp? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
Robin Hood, Robin Hood, riding through the glen Robin Hood, Robin Hood, with his band of men Feared by the bad, loved by the good Robin Hood, Robin Hood, Robin Hood

With Friar Tuck and Little John they had a roguish look, They did the deed the others wouldn't dare. He captured all the money that the evil sheriff took, And rescued many a lady fair

Robin Hood, Robin Hood, riding through the glen Robin Hood, Robin Hood, with his band of men Feared by the bad, loved by the good Robin Hood, Robin Hood,

Robin Hood He rode up to the palace and was cheered by ev'ryone His Lady Marian threw him a rose The King of England knighted him the Earl Of Huntingdon And that's the way that the legend goes

Robin Hood, Robin Hood, riding through the glen Robin Hood, Robin Hood, with his band of men Feared by the bad, loved by the good Robin Hood, Robin Hood, Robin Hood

:)
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
doubletime
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of doubletime
These passages brought back a lot fo great memories for me.

something about the pattern and resonance of the beat.

I wish I was a musician, that way I coudl analyse it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » What did The King of England say to the Cardsharp? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL