The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Martin Lewis Comedy Comeback Card Accessory (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
Does anyone know where you can buy a card holder similar to what Martin Lewis uses for the Comedy Comeback Card? This is a clear plastic deck holder that has a stem on it almost like a wine glass. (I already have a message into Martin Lewis, I will let everyone know if he has a resource)
Leo-Kim
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of Leo-Kim
It is called a houlette. I did a search on google for houlette magic (just houlette gave a lot of musicians and real estate results) but most were handmade of exotioc woods with a matching pricetag.

Try a search and see what you can find.

Mikael Johansson
Sweden
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well (Donald Duck)
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Martin sells the come back card as a package and you get the plastic holder with the effect.
deadcatbounce
View Profile
Special user
the Wilds of Ireland
863 Posts

Profile of deadcatbounce
Is it not possible to use a large wine glass? I think I had a go at this some years back.. Decided I don't really want to tote glass items around.
"With every mistake - we must surely be learning..." George Harrison.
Leo-Kim
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of Leo-Kim
Now Martin sells it with a plastic glass that is perfect (according to him)for the effect. Check his website.

Mikael Johansson
Sweden
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well (Donald Duck)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Martin Lewis Comedy Comeback Card Accessory (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL