The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » John Bannon - Bullets After Dark DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
dirtyrussian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dirtyrussian
This is a terrific DVD set. Very high quality production along with great material.
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of mayniac
I just got this dvd set and I absolutely LOVED it! It was awesome just to see Bannon perform his creations and talk about why he performs the way he does. Even if you have Dear Mr. Fantasy (which I do) you should definitely pick this dvd set up! Watching the Detectives, Counterpunch, Origami Prediction...mmm, it's all so good. This is the type of card magic that maeks me love card tricks.
Cardmagicdavid
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of Cardmagicdavid
This Dvd is great so many amazing effects Smile
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4312 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I know it sounds simple it's just one thing off the dvd. But his crossed armed version of Dr. Daley's is what I used yesterday at my gig. It plays so well Smile
nimrod
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of nimrod
Quote:
On 2009-12-29 20:17, dinger136 wrote:

Anyway, I liked the DVDs, I thought there might be an update to Play it Straight Triumph (there is one small point, but not really that big of a difference)

If you get to meet Asi Wind ask him to show you his Play it Straight Triumph version. It takes this effect to the next level. Absolutely amazing.

Nimrod , Israel
crestfallenLyric
View Profile
Veteran user
309 Posts

Profile of crestfallenLyric
I always say, this is my favorite DVD set I own. I can't wait for his next DVD set [it's called Bullet Party!]
"It is better for a man to honor his profession, than to be honored by it." - Robert-Houdin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » John Bannon - Bullets After Dark DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL