The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » dove vidoes? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pyromagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee
312 Posts

Profile of pyromagician
Hey everyone, my name is Gary and I have been wanting to do dove work for quite some time now, Are there any good videos that teach dove manipulations and stuff like that? Smile
P.S. this is what part of the alphabet would look like if "Q" and "R" were eleminated
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1143 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
Check out Tony Clark's videos. He goes into detail regarding the costume, holders, loading, and producing of doves. Very good information.
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
pyromagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee
312 Posts

Profile of pyromagician
where can i get these vids? Smile
P.S. this is what part of the alphabet would look like if "Q" and "R" were eleminated
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1143 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
Pyromagician,

You can go directly to Tony's site at
http://www.tclarkprod.com/

He has everything you need to do dove magic.

Scott Smile
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
pyromagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Tennessee
312 Posts

Profile of pyromagician
thanks Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » dove vidoes? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL