The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Updated: Devin Knight Lecture Tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The tour is almost halfway over and has been well received. Here are the remaining revised dates for the remainder of this year:

11/5- Tucson, Az
11/8-10 Las Vegas-Mindvention
11/14- Bristol, TN
11/15- Raleigh, NC
11/16- Hilton Head, SC
11/19- Tampa, FL
11/22- Leesburg, FL
11/23- Lakeland, Fla
12/1- Philadelphia, PA
12/2- Washington, DC

I am currently working on another tour for New England, Eastern Canada and the entire East Coast of the USA for April and May 2010. If you have interest in sponsoring this lecture next year, then contact me.

Devin Knight
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
470 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
We have him here in Colon for MagiCelebration August 4-7th!
Rick Fisher, President FAB Magic

"One of the largest magic shops in the world!"

www.fabmagic.com
Andrew H.
View Profile
Regular user
Elizabethton,TN
124 Posts

Profile of Andrew H.
Everyones invited to the 11/14 lecture...IBM Ring 355, hope to see you there!

Andrew
spatrick
View Profile
Special user
Tom Sawyer let me whitewash these
517 Posts

Profile of spatrick
Devin,

Where in Phildelphia will you be on 12/1 ?

S. Patrick
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
This lecture is being sponsored by Marc DeSouza at his home.I've heard it is close to being sold out if not already.
Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
160 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
Hi Devin and S. (and anyone else reading this),

I have four seats still open for the Devin Knight lecture on Dec. 1st. Please PM me if you are interested in attending. BTW, Devin, one of the attendees requested that you perform the Crystal Clear PRediction Box from back in the 80's. I look forward to meeting you then,

Marc DeSouza
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Devin's lecture in the Raleigh, NC area 11/15 was well-attended and highly-praised.

He explained not only how to perform the routines but also how to make any and all necessary props, including those which are among his marketed items.

Devin also had virtually all of his products in stock at the lecture, including a couple of the best items available for special lecture prices.

I've been to dozens of lectures over the last twenty-eight years and this was one of the most interesting I've attended. I definitely recommend that you go!

Steve Hook
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Just Added:

Nov 30 Denny's Magic Shop =Baltimore
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The tour is over and was a BIG success. Many thanks for all who attended and supported this. Another tour is planned for Spring/Summer of 2010. PM if interested in your group sponsoring.

Devin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Updated: Devin Knight Lecture Tour (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL