The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Tim Feher's "One Coin 2.0" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Do you have a simple, in-your–face impromptu style coin routine in your pocket? Can you borrow a single coin or pick up a chip from the table and fascinate an audience for a minute? Three minutes? Five? If not you should immediately get Tim Feher’s new “One Coin 2.0” and add it to his “3’s a Charm.”

Clean effects, detailed video explanations of each sleight, presentation tips and … did I say “clean?” Tim has a way of explaining these moves and sleights that make them doable – not just dust collectors. That “2.0” doesn’t mean difficult or that you must have already mastered a dozen special sleights. It means that you are comfortable performing in any setting, think coin effects are special and have confidence that “fooling the mind” is more important than “fooling the eye.” Well, you can learn about misdirection, inference, feints and implication here, but you might have to watch a couple of times. When you believe it you will see it.

Skip a couple cups of coffee and get this download. If you don’t have “Charm,” get that too. If you don’t understand how to segue this routine into a follow-up coin effect, send Tim a query. If you don’t like coin magic – gift this to a friend.

$10
Instant Download
http://vinnymarini.com/download/onecoin2.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man! This is a complete package. Not only do you get the detailed routine step by step, you also get multiple individual videos covering every move, sleight and additions for you to be up and mastering this beauty in no time. This is good-real good and will play well anywhere anytime. The entire dowload for ONLY $10 is a bargain considering everything you are getting.You will use this routine as is or at the very least, borrow quite a bit from this to add or change your existing one coin routine.Tim is an excellent teacher and explains not only how but more importantly why. Get this now...Recomended

http://vinnymarini.com/download/onecoin2.html
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I agree that this is a wonderful little routine and at the price a real steal. Tim has a smooth cruising style that is gorgeous to watch--no extraneous moves, no fidgeting--just smooth, clean MAGIC!

Highly recommended.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Rizzo and Scott,

Thanks a lot guys !!!! Glad you liked it.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Magic Alaskan
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of Magic Alaskan
Tim:

For some reason you can't purchase and download One Coin 2.0 from Vinny's site as it is a dead link. Is it available any where else?
octave
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of octave
I tried the above link and it works fine up to the checkout point. Maybe it was a temporary downtime.

-octave
Tanay
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of Tanay
I've been working on One Coin 2.0 for a while now, and I thought I would just write a quick review.

All in all, it's excellent, and perfect for beginners like me! I had bought some coin magic DVDs/downloads/books in the past before, but I always thought that coin magic was "too hard" for me and so I just left them.

However, Tim's download has inspired me to pursue coin magic. The routine itself is very visual, and beautifully constructed. There are no unnecessary movements, everything is motivated.

As for the teaching, it's superb. He teaches every little subtlety, every nuance and every move in detail so that you can learn this routine very quickly. Agreed, it takes a while to get it smooth, but it's worth it.

Overall, a fantastic download! Smile
Tanay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Tim Feher's "One Coin 2.0" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL