The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello You (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TLille
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of TLille
I am a regular dutch guy who has been interested in magic for his whole life. My biggest influence is Mystery Mark, a local all-round magician and musician who helps me out every now and then and since I met him some years ago I started to take magic a lot more serious than before. Furthermore I'm pretty much only into card magic myself and I'm trying to do all tricks as clean (ungimmicked) as possible which is working out just fine for me at the moment.

I have heard a lot about The Café but I never really took my time registering. I remember trying in the past but finding out my regular email host was being blocked made me give up at first.

Will see all of you around! It's good to be here!
Ruldar
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of Ruldar
Welcome aboard TLille. I also had the email problem, but worked around it recently. I am in the US but enjoy visiting your country several times a year. I'm sure you will find interest in The Beginner's Table and Pick a Card area. Glad your here.
Ronald72
View Profile
Loyal user
Holland
249 Posts

Profile of Ronald72
Welcome!

You will like it hear.

Greetz from Holland too,

Ronald
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello You (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL