The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Head Chopper Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Heres a Nice way to do a Head Chopper Routine. sorry I cant say more here its best if you watch the Video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNzv3m5BlNw
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
727 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
That was a great routine to watch.
Thanks much for sharing.
Bob.
Ireland
View Profile
Loyal user
Regina, Sask. Canada
217 Posts

Profile of Ireland
Seems to me, the only thing that got chopped was the entertainment!
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
There are more videos to come.
Russell Scoggin
View Profile
Loyal user
Lubbock, Texas
257 Posts

Profile of Russell Scoggin
I really like the guillotine he's using. Looks like the guillotine from Abbotts but not sure. Great routine though.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I can always ask Him. I think the Other Guillotine he Had Brett Daniels. now Owns it.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
1st Message From David SeebachMy Guillotine was built for me by Alan Zagorsky who currently operates Azusa's (CA) Owen Magic Supreme. It's actually somewhat similar to the Giant Guillotine in Abbott's catalog, but adopts some of the principles of Lester Lake's famous chopper-style prop. It's almost solid oak, you know, and weighs over three hundred pounds in its case!

David
2nd message from David Seebach You must receive the SAM magazine, M-U-M. In the current (November) issue there's a multi-page excerpt from my book, So You Want to be an Illusionist. The pages they selected tell the entire story of my ownership of the Abbott Giant Guillotine and then the design and construction of my current prop.

David
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2009-11-12 17:07, The Donster wrote:
1st Message From David SeebachMy Guillotine was built for me by Alan Zagorsky who currently operates Azusa's (CA) Owen Magic Supreme. It's actually somewhat similar to the Giant Guillotine in Abbott's catalog, but adopts some of the principles of Lester Lake's famous chopper-style prop. It's almost solid oak, you know, and weighs over three hundred pounds in its case!

David
2nd message from David Seebach You must receive the SAM magazine, M-U-M. In the current (November) issue there's a multi-page excerpt from my book, So You Want to be an Illusionist. The pages they selected tell the entire story of my ownership of the Abbott Giant Guillotine and then the design and construction of my current prop.

David

Thanks Donster!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Head Chopper Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL