The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Which Clubs to Get??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
I have recently decided to buy a set of juggling clubs, having mastered balls. I am currently borrowing a practice set of my friends but soon I want to get a set of my own. I think that I would like to get a good set straight off, which will last me a long time.

What clubs should I get?

Is it a matter of personal preferance?

Which make of clubs tend to make the best quality?

Thanks for your help,
Smile Smile Owen Smile Smile
philipi56
View Profile
Regular user
grand rapids, MI
142 Posts

Profile of philipi56
You should try to get your hands on all the clubs you can. It also depends on what you would like to do with them. I would recommend Henry's Pirouettes for passing and numbers. I started with some Todd Smith thumbers a few years ago, and they are still in good shape. I am not sure about Dube. Also, if you are just starting, I wouldn't recommend getting decorations on them as they don't take too much abuse. Philip
James Peters
View Profile
Veteran user
Romford, UK
385 Posts

Profile of James Peters
Owen,

Try to get into a juggling shop and try them out. I found that the cheaper ones suited me better than the more expensive "professional" ones, and a few of the guys I know have found the same.

It's more about what "feels right" for you than for someone else.

James.
philipi56
View Profile
Regular user
grand rapids, MI
142 Posts

Profile of philipi56
I forgot to add that you might try to get the same as your friends. That helps when you pass. Philip
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Which Clubs to Get??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL