The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Does anyone have the manual which came with the iCue DUO sound system? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gregbennick
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of gregbennick
Hi all...i hope this is the right place to post this:

Hi everyone...

I am brand new to this forum. My name is Greg and I am from Seattle. Does anyone have the manual which came with Kelly Duro's iCue DUO sound system? I would gladly pay for your time and copies and postage if you could copy and mail me a copy, or for your effort if you could upload a PDF for me.

Thank you!
Greg
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3722 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I do.

Steve
gregbennick
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of gregbennick
Hi Steve!

GREAT! Might you let me know the best way for me to get a copy? Like I said, I would be happy to paypal you if there is a charge for your materials and/or time.

I will send you a message with my email address.

Greg
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3722 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Well, PMed you about it, but you're apparently a very busy person, either that, or you don't need it very badly. I have a copy here for you.

Steve
gregbennick
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of gregbennick
Hi all, so it turns out that Steve only had the icue2 manual, not the icue DUO manual which is the one I need.

Does anyone have the icue DUO manual?

Thanks...

Greg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Does anyone have the manual which came with the iCue DUO sound system? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL