The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A bit about myself (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Owen Lean
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Owen Lean
Hello everyone,

I've been putting off joining the forum here for quite a while now, but was eventually convinced by a freind to do so.

I'm a professional magician and street entertainer who in 2006 recieved the worlds 'first degree in street magic' - I now base myself in Britain and travel performing my show on the streets, mostly in Canada. I'm also just about to start my new one man stand-up show - Failure.

I enjoy writing, eating good meals, socializing, playing the odd game, working with video and generally being creative.

What else should I say? Oh yes! My favorite tube station on the London Underground is Clapham North - charming little place.

Owen
Ruldar
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of Ruldar
Welcome Owen. I am glad there are pro's like you here to help us struggling amateurs. It's nice to have you on board.
Demonbrn
View Profile
Veteran user
Oakley, CA
338 Posts

Profile of Demonbrn
What ^ said! Welcome sir, hope you enjoy your time here. I'm a musician more than a magician, but card sleights help keep up dexterity when I can't have a guitar present.
Ruldar
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of Ruldar
Demonbrn; you should try coins. They sure keep my finger dexterity challenged.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A bit about myself (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL