The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloons for Adults (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
Okay I have branched into a new venue of performing. As restaurant business dries up I found night clubs a viable source of income.

Currently I am doing two nights a week midnight till 3 am at a nightclub. And they love it!!! I am doing balloon hats on demand, shooting 660's, 350's and 26's over the dance floor, providing 2 ft confetti bomb balloons to throw over dance floor and doing a climb in balloon twice nightly.

Yeah I make some adult themed balloons, but on the whole the stuff I make is no different than what I make for kids. Also I can stand on a pedestal and twist what I like (ala Monsieur Sigrid)

Anyone else doing club work??
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
Jestnjoker
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of Jestnjoker
No, but I thought of you this past weekend when I was competing at the clubs and bars. Definitely not the seen for a God-fearing man such as myself. Too many short skirts. It's sounds like a fun time though. I believe in a earlier post you mentioned that they approached you. Correct? It sounds like your overhead is a little higher for this venue.
Jeff Wright
www.WrightEntertainment.biz
Voted Best Party Entertainer in Cleveland, Nickelodeon Parents' Picks Awards
Royston South
View Profile
Regular user
Jersey Channel Islands
137 Posts

Profile of Royston South
Yes I’ve stopped doing kids parties and only do corporate's in night club settings and adult birthdays the balloons are all family friendly no rude ones I don’t want to offend anyone if I can help it and my experience is you don’t need to!!

Great work and much more FUN!
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1853 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Mark I bet it pays better!
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I ended up doing balloons in a nightclub last night. I was hired as a fire-eater, but was mugged outside the venue, so came in and did balloons. (There is more to it than that, but that is the short version). I was surprised at how well they went down. Hats were the biggest draw, followed by pregnant poodles and love hearts. I was occasionally asked for "adult" shapes, but all I could do was a sheep. Its adult in Ireland.
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
Quote:
On 2009-11-07 20:09, TonyB2009 wrote:
I ended up doing balloons in a nightclub last night. I was hired as a fire-eater, but was mugged outside the venue, so came in and did balloons. (There is more to it than that, but that is the short version). I was surprised at how well they went down. Hats were the biggest draw, followed by pregnant poodles and love hearts. I was occasionally asked for "adult" shapes, but all I could do was a sheep. Its adult in Ireland.

How does one mug a fire-eater????

Sheep!!! that's funny....why do scotsmen wear kilts?? sheep can hear a zipper a mile away!!

I am trying to lean toward a Segrid style of twisting, but some times you just gotta pound them out. Body parts biggest request next to the b-day hat.
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
How do you get mugged fire-eating? Six drunken yobs came around the corner. One grabbed my hat and ran. I followed him. As soon as we reached a dark street two of them doubled back and began punching me. That's how. I ended up without my hat, but managed to duck the blows.
The frustrating thing is that a police cruiser passed by, saw what was happening, and sped away out of there. Why do I bother paying my taxes?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloons for Adults (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL