The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Danny Rouzer's "Fish Bowl Production" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
May years ago I saw Danny Rouzer at the Magic Castle produce a small fish bowl from under a sheet of newspaper. The fish bowl was of the type you try and bounce a ping ball into in order to win a stuffed animal at a fair. The spectator's chosen card was inside the fish bowl and the fish bowl was full of water. Danny did this routine while seated. But the production of fish bowl from under the newspaper was done while standing. I was wondering if anyone does or has knowledge of a routine that can be adapted to do something similar in a close-up walk around venue?

Thanks
liampower
View Profile
Regular user
australia
187 Posts

Profile of liampower
I don't have any knowledge of or have have I ever seen Danny's routine but it sounds like "little fishy" By Diamond Jim Tyler could be what your looking for

http://www.diamond-jim.com/originals/

P.S. I don't own it so I cant answer any questions but have been meaning to get it for ages
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Diamond Jims Fish Bowl really does kick some serious magic butt! It's a great buy. Pick up two so you can do it twice!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
patrick flanagan
View Profile
Inner circle
lisle, illinois
1045 Posts

Profile of patrick flanagan
I've been using Diamond Jim's Fish Bowl for a long time. I don't, however, use the set-up he supplies. It wasn't very reliable for my usage. But the bowl is very cool, and it always gets a great reaction.
patrick
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1853 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Quote:
On 2009-11-06 22:33, Christopher Lyle wrote:
Diamond Jims Fish Bowl really does kick some serious magic butt! It's a great buy. Pick up two so you can do it twice!

Lug around two while table hopping..That would be cool but I don't know about that.

I too own little fishy.. I have had the fish bowl pop off a few times from set up..

However this is a great effect for table hopping!

Christopher do you use yours with a live fish while table hopping?
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
694 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
Anyone know where I can see a video?
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I would also like to see a demo if available.
noble1
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of noble1
Rouzer did the production as a finish for his cards thru newspaper routine. The last card doesn't go through, he opens the newspaper and the headline reads Rouzer Blows Three of Clubs Trick, he lifted the newspaper and the fish bowl was on the table, in the water with the goldfish was the missing card. Great routine but the method is not suitable for walkaround.
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Does anyone know if Rouzer's routine is published and if so, where might I find it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Danny Rouzer's "Fish Bowl Production" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL