The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2003 entrée: Ted Lesley » » Mind and Magic Magazine » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1749 Posts

Profile of 0pus
Hi Ted,

I remember your publishing a small magazine called "Mind and Magic" I believe. I liked it a lot, and was a subscriber. I seem to remember that I only received 11 issues (it was a monthly and I subscribed for a year). Of course, international mail is not particularly reliable (one of the reasons I no longer subscribe to Abra), and the last issue may have been lost.

Did you publish all 12 issues? Are you still publishing the magazine (or a successor)?

Thanks for your time.

0pus
Ted Lesley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Berlin / Germany
421 Posts

Profile of Ted Lesley
Hello Opus:
There were 10 issues published only. After the tenth issue the German post raised their rates to astronomical hights and I fell very ill at the same time and, last but not least I had to throw my clerk out, who handled the computer and that final "blow" was the dead of the little magazine.

Unfortunately I just HATE PC´s and I`ll never be able to handle these darn things. I was willing to learn, but instead of making the thing easy to handle, they seem to make it more complicate nearly every year.

It is planned, that I put the magazine back to life on my website in the near future. Possibly at the end of this year.

ESPecially

TED Smile
Ted Lesley

( The "Victor Borge" of Mentalism )
gibby357
View Profile
Veteran user
The Woodlands, TX
312 Posts

Profile of gibby357
That is great news, (that you may be putting the magazine out again), I am starving for a good Mentalism Magazine. If there are any out there, that I do not know of, would you recommend one for me please, Sir.

gibby
Ted Lesley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Berlin / Germany
421 Posts

Profile of Ted Lesley
Gibby,
there is one, which I like. It´s name is "Vibration", but you`ll get it only, if you`re a member of the PEA.

TED Smile
Ted Lesley

( The "Victor Borge" of Mentalism )
Fabius
View Profile
New user
Germany
78 Posts

Profile of Fabius
Dear Ted,

we just met us a few times at your lectures and I offered to you a few years ago the puzzle-idea with your great Teleport.

Anyway ... how can I get a member of the PEA? I think I need one to two members of the PEA to get in??

Thanks a lot and Greetings from Gelsenkirchen/Germany,

Matv
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2003 entrée: Ted Lesley » » Mind and Magic Magazine » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL