The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Cap broke on penetrating pen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MikeRaffone
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of MikeRaffone
Hi,
I recently purchased this and after a few times performing it I accidently force the cap back on too tight and it cracked.

Does anyone know what brand pen would have a cap that fits?
I tried all the pens in my house an none fit tight enough.

Thanks.
Mike
Mike Perrello
DC Area's Leading Family Entertainment Expert
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
It depends which penetrating pen you have. On the Stealth Pen, a Papermate brand cap fits fine.
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
MikeRaffone
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of MikeRaffone
The one I have is called the Penetrating Pen. A picture is attached.
I went to several office supply stores and department stores and none of the caps were a fit.

Thanks,
Mike

Click here to view attached image.
Mike Perrello
manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
The pen is sold at penquin as the b2 bomber. Nice pen but the caps ALWAYS split. I and many others have been looking for a replacement cap for at least 4 years with no luck.
I suspect they are common in a country other then the U.S.A. I tried different repairs without success so I just put black electrical tape around it to keep it from splitting further.
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
MikeRaffone
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of MikeRaffone
I may have get the Stealth Pen since the the caps are easily available.

Thank you.
Mike
Mike Perrello
ScottDFW
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of ScottDFW
I had just the opposite problem with the cap on a Stealth Pen, with the cap fitting too loosely (allowing it to fall off at inopportune moments). A Pilot roller ball cap will work on it just fine.
vampiro
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta
240 Posts

Profile of vampiro
Hey, Mike, and Scott,
It feels good to know our problems are not only ours. This looks like the same pen as the pen I have.
My problem was the cap never fit and kept falling off (like yours Scott). What I suggest is to make your own. But it is not so easy,
since I have all kinds of special hand tools.

I wish there was an easy answer to this. I think that a plastic pen takes the heat off of m****ts as a solution.
I might start making and marketing one, not as a business (I already have a business), but more to serve the magic community. We deserve to have an affordable,
excellent plastic pen for this effect.
Scott
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
515 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
Check EBay. I bought four of these pens for less than $7 each and they all match, so you should be able to obtain replacements easily and cheap. I personally prefer the "Perfect Penetration" pen because it is a Bic style, and the gimmick is easier to manage.
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Cap broke on penetrating pen (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL