The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Best ITR? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
608 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Im thinking of performing "Spooked" is it best to go with a Kevlar reel ? If so which do you guys use/recommened?
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I've been performing spooked for a while now and it goes over very well. I've used the ITR that came with it from Nicholas Einhorn. Having said that, I have 1/2 dozen ITRs from sorcery and have used them also. Never any problems.
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1853 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
I cant see doing this at a dinning place.. Maybe if its dark like a bar. usually there are to many lights.
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I performed this last Wednesday evening 5 times. Three times table-top, once on the bar and once on the floor. It went over extremely well. No problems. In fact, one member of a 6-top came up to me and these were his words: "that was the most amazing thing I've ever seen a magician do". Perfect!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Best ITR? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL