The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Top Five Marketing Courses for Magicians (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
davidbreth
View Profile
New user
Angeles City, Philippines
69 Posts

Profile of davidbreth
2 Sure-Fire Methods Proven To Convert More Customers
By David Breth

If you are an entertainer (business owner) your number one concern is customers. You have probably read and heard a million and one ideas about how to build relationships, retain customers, create a list of potential customers, and inspire customer loyalty. But the tough question is, "How do I convert prospects into
customers?"

There are a lot of people out there who see your ads, think about them, and maybe even say, "I ought to..." They are just waiting to be convinced to do something about it. There are two sure-fire things you can do to get them moving!

1. Improve Your Offer
No on can pass up the deal that's "too good to resist." Think about it... how often do your customers want your product, but just want a little more? That leaves you with a long list of "almost sales" which have the potential to be converted into real sales and profit. Sweeten the deal. Make the offer so good they can't resist it.

Note: Take a look at one of my high converting web sites http://www.DavidBreth.com ... no it is not pretty like some I have come across however it is very effective.

Now, I'm in no way suggesting you drop your prices to sweeten the deal. You can just as easily
load it up with bonuses to increase the perceived value without cutting away your profit. Bonuses
motivate sales, maybe even more than cut prices.

Don't let them lolly-gag. Yeah, get them into the “store” pronto with a deadline. They may have
to put a competitor’s purchase on hold to get your deal, but hey... what's wrong with that?

2. Follow Up
How would you like to increase your sales by more than 20 percent? Yeah, it sounds good!
There's really a very simple tactic you can implement... follow-ups.

Chances are prospective customers aren't going to buy your product the first time they see or hear
about it. Maybe it'll be the third or fourth, but they have to hear from you that third or fourth time
before they actually become a customer. Do you have a follow-up system in place?

Simply contact the "almost customer" every month with a new or repeat offer, or give them more
information about the product they are showing interest in. It doesn't have to be an intricate
process. Keeping the contact there goes a long way toward building trust... the key to finding
life-long customers.

Internet Marketers experience a high number of customers who browse their site, then click away.
You can't follow up without some form of contact information. A great way to gather the info
you need is to offer a free ebook, workshop or informative report consumers will find of interest.
Once they've given you the information to email or ship them the product, you have what you
need to keep in contact, and work on converting them into loyal customers.

Also, personalize as much as possible. Personalized messages (First Name) have greater appeal
than "addressed to occupant" messages.

All the best,

David Breth
--
--
David Breth
davidbreth
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of davidbreth
How To Shift Your Growth into the Fast Lane Next Year (2011) by Engaging Your Customers
By ©David Breth

Do you feel like you have the “pedal to the metal,” spending all you can on advertising but still
can’t get the growth of your business into the fast lane? The fact is if your customers aren’t
engaged, it may not matter how much you spend on advertising. Just like a car in neutral isn’t
going anywhere (no matter how much gas you give it) until the transmission is engaged, your
business isn’t going anywhere until your customers are engaged.

What does engage mean? Here are three definitions you might find in a dictionary:

1. To attract someone’s attention
2. To establish a meaningful contact
3. To move into position so as to come into operation

Combine the three of them and it provides a pretty good working definition for engaging your
customers:

Attract your customers’ attention with the intent to establish a meaningful relationship and move
them into position to help your business grow.
Without worrying too much right now about how to engage your customers (we’ll get to that) let
me suggest multiple levels of possible customer engagement as represented by this pyramid
model.

At the base of the pyramid is your total available market. That is, all the potential customers in
the world. They have potential, but at least at this point no level of engagement with you or your
company.

The next level derives its name from a term we have all used when asked by a sales person if we
need help, “No, just looking.” The fact we are looking means we are more engaged than the
masses, but we’ve yet to make any great commitment.
Just beyond Just Looking is Just Buying. For most companies this is the height of their ambition.

Get a sale, book the profit and move on to the next customer.

Above just buying is buying again. This is a level in general assumes the customer was pleased
enough with their first purchase to be willing to come back and purchase again. I say in general,
because it is possible they have no other options and therefore they have no choice. For you as
the business owner, this is a very good level. Serving a repeat customer costs less because you
don’t have to pay to acquire them and they are less expensive to serve in most cases because they
are already familiar with you and your operation. The more customers you can get to Buy Again,
the more profitable you will be.
But there are customer engagement levels even higher than Buying Again. The first is Giving
Feedback. This refers to customers which are willing to invest more of themselves in your
company than just their money. They do this by making the effort to tell you how you can
improve your offerings. In effect, they go beyond the typical definition of customers and become
co-producers, helping ensure your offering is exactly what the market wants and needs.

Two great things happen in the process:

1) As your offering improves so will your sales
2) As the customer invests their ideas in your company they will become even more loyal
and move to the next level.

At the top of the pyramid is Telling Others. At this level your customers are so pleased with your
offerings they can’t be stopped from telling others. They become co-promoters, a very powerful
sales force willing to tell perfect strangers and best friends how wonderful your company is. As
consumers in general become ever more jaded and less trusting of traditional advertising, the
growth of your company will be largely dependent on how many of your customers become
promoters.

Having described the model let me accelerate to add I know it is oversimplified. Not all
customers will move through each level. Some will become promoters without ever providing
feedback. Some will provide feedback and then go away and never return. Despite its simplicity,
I believe the model can be helpful in understanding the concept that customers can become
much more valuable to a business than just the value of the purchases they make. Consider the
following:

Let’s attempt to look in relative terms how much a business benefits financially from a
customer at each level of possible engagement.
Expenses associated with a customer typically exceed income from that customer. For
example, you spend money on advertising and attract the attention of a customer willing
to take a look. At that point you have paid out (for advertising) more money than you
have brought in ($0 purchased by the customer).

For those customers which take the step and buy your offering, chances are you will cross over
into positive returns. If the customer returns to buy again and again your profit from that
customer will increase.
Note the slope of the line becomes steeper in the buying again phase.
That is due to the fact it is FAR less expensive to sell to returning customers than it is
acquire new customers. In fact for most businesses it costs five to ten times more to acquire a
new customer than it does to sell more to current customers. The obvious difference is the
acquisition cost associated with attracting new customers. The less obvious reason is a regular
customer already knows how your product or service works and doesn’t require as much “hand
holding” throughout the process.
As the curve continues into the higher levels of engagement, Giving Feedback and Telling
others, its slope becomes even steeper indicating significantly higher returns are possible.

Two
reasons for this:

1) The additional costs required to move customers into these levels is relatively small
and
2) The potential returns have a built in multiplier effect—that is, one customer’s actions
can influence many other customers.
For example, feedback from one customer which helps you improve your offering not only
benefits that one customer and brings them back again but benefits all your customers and
increases the likelihood they will return more often. Even more obvious, a customer who begins
telling others about your business brings not only their purchases but the purchases of several
new customers to your business.

In conclusion, engaged customers will help you improve your offering, they’ll actively promote
your product, they will improve your bottom line, and, to a large extent, they will determine how
fast your business will grow during the summer of 2010 and beyond.
As you consider the growth of your business, look not only at how many “Just Looking”
customers you can bring in and move to “Just Buying,” but also consider how you can get your
“Just Buying” customers fully engaged in your business.
David Breth
davidbreth
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of davidbreth
Every Business Marketing Problem Has A Tangible Solution
Creative Thinking (Problem Solving)
By ©David Breth

How many times have you caught yourself saying there could be no other solution to a problem
– and that problem leads to a dead end? How many times have you felt stumped knowing the
problem in front of you is one you cannot solve.

► No Leads.
► Slow Sales.
► No Options.
► No Solutions.

Does it feel like you have exhausted all possible options and yet are still before the mountain –
large, unconquerable, and impregnable? When encountering such enormous problems, you may
feel like you're hammering against a steel mountain. The pressure of having to solve such a
problem may be overwhelming.
But rejoice! There might be some hope yet!
With some creative problem-solving techniques you may be able to look at your business
marketing problem in a different light. And that light might just be the end of the tunnel which
leads to possible solutions.

In the light of creative problem-solving, you must be open-minded to the fact there may be
more than just one solution to the problem (text book thinking is okay however practical
common sense is phenomenal). You must be open to the fact there may be solutions to problems
you thought were unsolvable.

Now, with this optimistic mindset, we can try to be a little more creative in solving our problems.

1) Maybe the reason we cannot solve our problems is we have not really taken a hard
look at what the problem is. Trying to understanding the problem and having a concrete
understanding of its workings is integral in solving the problem. If you know how it
works, what the problem is, then you have a better foundation towards solving the
problem.
Try to identify the participating entities and what their relationships with one another are.
Take note of the things you stand to gain and stand to lose from the current problem.
Now you have a simple statement of what the problem is.

2) Try to take note of all of the constraints and assumptions you have. Sometimes it is
these assumptions that obstruct our view of possible solutions. You have to identify
which assumptions are valid and which assumptions need to be addressed.

3) Try to solve the problem by parts. Solve it going from general view towards the more
detailed parts of the problem. This is called the top-down approach. Write the question,
and then come up with a one-sentence solution to that from them. The solution should be
a general statement of what will solve the problem. From here you can develop the
solution further, and increase its complexity little by little.

4) Although it helps to have critical thinking aboard as you solve a problem, you must
also keep a creative, analytical voice at the back of your head. When someone comes up
with a prospective solution, try to think how you could make that solution work. Try to
be creative. At the same time, look for chinks in the armor of that solution.

5) It pays to remember there may be more than just one solution being developed at one
time. Try to keep track of all the solutions and their developments. Remember, there may
be more than just one solution to the problem.

6) Remember that old adage," two heads are better than one." That is truer than it sounds.
Always be open to new ideas. You can only benefit from listening to all the ideas each
person has. This is especially true when the person you're talking to has experience
solving problems similar to yours.

You don't have to be a gung-ho, solo hero to solve the problem. If you can organize collective
thoughts on the subject, it is much better.

7) Be patient. As long as you persevere, there is always a chance that a solution will
present itself. Remember no one was able to create an invention the first time around.

Creative thinking exercises can also help you in your quest be a more creative problem solver.
Here is one example.
Take a piece of paper and write any word that comes to mind at the center. Now look at that
word then write the first two words that come to your mind. This can go on until you can build a
tree of related words. This helps you build analogical skills, and fortify your creative processes.

So, next time you see a marketing problem you think you can not solve, think again. The solution
might just be staring you right in the face. All it takes is just a little creative thinking, some
planning, and a whole lot of work.
David Breth
trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
Quote:
On 2010-06-24 13:38, Ed_Millis wrote:
I greatly appreciate the support from all who are responding. I really didn't mean to hijack a general-purpose thread and turn it into a "help Ed" topic! You guys are the best!!

"Just do it" -- I have been, as much as I can at the moment. I've done a few free shows at libraries and for friends. I do not have insurance yet, though, and that's a biggie for me. I've also got a full-time-plus day job that is currently working me 50-60 hours/week, Mon-Sat. 'S hookay - I have a job!! And the OT is going to pay for my insurance and business license (if all stays on track).

In the meantime, I'm scouring for business stuff, putting together a few new audience-involvement routines, working on a web site (not online yet - the one that's up there is a mess!), roughing out a business card, and putting together an applicatin for a street festival coming up in Oct. Oh - and trying to keep life flowing (family, church, friends, etc.), and even get a bit of sleep.

I do tend towards "analysis paralysis", but I also know that no business is ever built that way. There's so much to learn that will only come by walking the path and experiencing it. I have learned a few things about myself, though, and try to stay out of my own way. (One of my favorite quotes: "Success comes by finding out what you don't do good and DON'T DO THAT!")

Cheers!
Ed

Hi Ed,

Ater nearly a year as a full time entertainer, eating roman noodles and barely paying the bills..here is what I can offer to you.

Use the K.I.S.S principle...Keep It Simply Silly. I found that I was getting myself hung up on having the best promotional piece before sending it out, and before you know it..I didn't send anything out. I wanted the perfect website, brouchure etc. I have used none of that to make my living this year as a full time entertainer. Here is what worked well for me, and may work for you.

Gigmasters ONLY $59.00/3months
Gigsalad ONLY $69.00/6months

Respond to every lead ASAP...or at least within an hour...do it on your break at work etc

Get Testimonials from happy satasfied clients via video, audio or paper!

When a phone call comes track their information. If they haven't responded after telling them your pricing....e-mail them a reminder for the offer with a discount in the P.S.

Develope Packages for the clients to choose from!

Weekly Restaurant Booking (start on a tip basis, and they may eventually decide to start paying you...b/c the staff complain that it takes away from their tipping.

S.E.O Just changed 6-7 basic things on my site to get it noticed...if you aren't in a competitive market, then only doing a few of these things will be more than helpful.

Google Adwords (creeate a few campaignes and after a few months check to see which ones are doing the best and change something on the other(only change 1 thing at a time) Test Test Test

Approach your local Library in person and share with them your press kit. If you can get a paid booking doing balloon animals/magic show...give them and extra 30 minutes of balloons. I once stayed 1 hour past my normal time to make sure that every kid got a balloon, and that Library has hired me 5 times in the last year. Exceed their expecations!!!

Send out handwritten thank you letters with business cards and client evaluation forms with an enclosed S.A.S.E. You will get 90% response and have some useful information from your clients that will help you become an expert on the subject.

Hold a workshop and promote it via local news, radio, flyers, online CVB and event calendars. When they call to register take down thier contact information. Keep in contact with them on a regular basis after the workshop.

That is all I can think of for now. Many will tell you not to use the free vista print business cards b/c it has their logo on the back. Since your just starting with a very limited budget...why not take free for now? When the money starts comming in put so much back into your savings account to invest in a nicer business card.

#1 Keep your eyes focused on Christ!!! Hand your business and life over to Him and tell him that you can no longer do it alone! I made this decision back in June 2010 and my business hasn't been better!
bubbleburst2004
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of bubbleburst2004
Quote:
On 2010-10-12 15:07, trickychaz wrote:

I made this decision back in June 2010 and my business hasn't been better!

Probably not a good strategy then. Thanks for sharing.
trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
Quote:
On 2010-10-12 17:30, bubbleburst2004 wrote:
Quote:

I made this decision back in June 2010 and my business hasn't been better!

Probably not a good strategy then. Thanks for sharing.

The business has been better...sorry...you get the point!
Keith Raygor
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
969 Posts

Profile of Keith Raygor
Quote:
Weekly Restaurant Booking (start on a tip basis, and they may eventually decide to start paying you...b/c the staff complain that it takes away from their tipping.

A slight, momentary sidetrack: This is the only part I would consider bad advice. Value is, in part, determined by you. Working for free (in the eyes of the employer) demonstrates your value to them and to yourself.
In addition, a complaining staff apparently hasn't been educated, or lacks experience with entertainers that help them earn MORE than they otherwise would have.

The rest of your information has some merit. I appreciate your thoughtful post.
trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
Quote:
On 2010-10-13 12:18, Keith Raygor wrote:
Quote:

A slight, momentary sidetrack: This is the only part I would consider bad advice. Value is, in part, determined by you. Working for free (in the eyes of the employer) demonstrates your value to them and to yourself.
In addition, a complaining staff apparently hasn't been educated, or lacks experience with entertainers that help them earn MORE than they otherwise would have.

lack of training in the staff..I agree totally...some of them love it, and others feel it takes away from their tipping. Working for FREE has its pro's and con's.

Quote:
On 2010-10-13 12:18, Keith Raygor wrote:
Quote:

Keith can you share some insight? I have only been in business for a year, and am always looking for a pro's advice...someone like yourself who has been at it for a long time!

Posted: Oct 13, 2010 2:25pm
I guess what I mean by FREE...you should get paid if at all possible, but when you are just starting out take FREE if you can get useful stuff in return...barter with a pizza company to do their kids night for 2 hours in exchange for an ad space on their pizza boxes...show up at a local small festival and ask permission to do balloons. The media is almost always at these events and you will most likely get coverage..plus you get you cards in the hands of those that are in the position to hire you...Above all do what it takes to get your name out there, and generate interest in what you do. Carry balloons with you and make one for your favorite waiter/waitress. I just did this today and the waitress came back with a sticky note of someone's info that was interested in hiring me to do their church event. Don't be afraid to make kids smile with your talent...do it anywhere and everywhere you go, and you will be surprised by the results.

That FREE time (even if just for 30 seconds) could land a paying gig, a new client and a chance to present your talent to 15-20 more potential clients. When you are at that payed gig...have a drawing for a large magic kit or free show and VIOLA...in one day you have added 21 new clients to your list. So, free to me is valuable, but I guess it all depends from what perspective you look at it.

Am I missing something here?
jackturk
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of jackturk
I've pretty much stayed away from this thread primarily since
I do have skin in this game.

Nevertheless...

Here's the truth. The best marketing system for
any magician is the one you create yourself. The
system that fits best with YOUR work habits, YOUR
interests, YOUR talents, and YOUR passion.

Buy. Read. Listen. Watch. Experiment. Try everything.

But no matter which system or info you find, if you let
it gather dust it will do you zero good.

You have to take action. Period. You have to be willing
to stick your neck out and fail. Period. You have to
care enough to keep plugging away until someone hires
you.

Then wash, rinse, repeat. Again and again and again.

Here's a real ornery suggestion: Spend that 10 minutes
you were going to spend writing a response to my post
here... instead... go write a sales letter postcard to
send out to some old customers to see if you can book
another gig for Christmas season.

That's a smart investment on multiple fronts.

--Jack
"59 Ways To Recession Proof Your Entertainment Business -- FREE!"
http://www.GetLeadsLikeCrazy.com

"How To Make $25,000 a Year Doing Birthday Parties Part-Time"
http://www.magicmarketingcenter.com/birthdayPT
trickychaz
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
549 Posts

Profile of trickychaz
Quote:
On 2010-10-13 20:36, jackturk wrote:

Nevertheless...

you.

--Jack

Thanks for the reminder Jack!

Quote:
On 2010-10-13 22:23, trickychaz wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-10-13 20:36, jackturk wrote:

Nevertheless...

you.

--Jack

Thanks for the reminder Jack!

2 things I like about what you just said!

1. stick your neck out and fail
2. keep plugging away until someone hires you

Ok I'm out to work on post cards for Christmas...well be in touch Jack! Thanks for all you have done for my business!

Charles

Quote:
On 2009-11-11 14:53, curtgunz wrote:
Hi,

I'm sure many of you (like me) have purchased several marketing courses for magicians and entertainers and are always on the lookout for others who can really help your entertainment business.

I'd like to have just a friendly discussion thread.

Simple Question, "What are the top five marketing courses that YOU have used?"

Couple of things I think would be good for this:

First, there are a lot of good resources out there. This is just what you personally like. So why don't we agree to only talk about material we like and not bash anyone's stuff we don't care for?

Second, if possible please post a link to the site where the material can be purchased. If you haven't posted a link in a thread before the syntax is explained here

I'm looking forward to hearing about a lot of good resources and of course I'll end up buying one or two. Smile

First, I think it's important to know the market you want to enter, and then buy courses written by professionals that have walked the talk in that market. Buy a course or two..read...apply...monitor and track results of your marketing efforts, and then continue to invest in more courses related to that market..learn as much as you can pertaining to that market. Become an expert in that business... you will really like it when you get an e-mail from a potential client that says "you really seem to know what your talking about...what would your recommend for this or that" They come to you not for what you do, but for what you can do for them...you are the expert and they need your help!

Quote:
On 2009-11-20 23:52, solrak29 wrote:
I like Jack Turk's Birthdays Shows Part Time and then you have the free
stuff that the rest of guys provide like the stuff you find on the Café' here
and or subscriptions (i.e. Eric Paul, Dave, Jack, etc..).

I purchased his course for just 35$ and love it!

Quote:
On 2010-06-22 18:36, Ed_Millis wrote:

I am NOT good on the phone, plus I don't have a lot of time to answer every phone call.

I am NOT good with typical "sales": finding the soft spot, setting the hook, overcoming objections, closing the trap - er, sale.

Ed

By saying you don't have a lot of time to answer every phone call...you are putting up a roadblock for your success. If you want to do shows part time, you should answer the phone on your lunch break.

Overcomming objections is a huge part of sales, and in the magic buisness you will get a ton of it! You are going to have objections no matter which marketing course you follow. Here is a good exercise...before you go into a market write down every conceivable objection that a client may have. Write an answer to how you will overcome that objection. You will be more confident on the phone because of the prep time you put into it.

Finding the soft spot...well this is kinda like hitting on your clients emotional hot buttons. You need to know what kind of things matter most to your client....for birthday mom's it's things like saving money, saving time, fun & safe party etc. Figure these things out on your spare time from work, and you will do much better in sales. Playing the market as a part timer, and sending out client evaluation forms will help you gain this knowledge.

Setting the hook... I can't really say that I use this, but you will know if they are interested in you. If they have an objection now is the time to answer it for them. Also, start an objection binder...keep track of all the objections you get throughout your part time venture. You should follow up with an e-mail and offer a discount, but always give a reason.

Closing the sale....take down the time, date, location, age, number of guest etc. Use Eric Paul's BEFORE, During & AFter The marketing never stops just b/c you have booked the gig.

Hopefully this was helpful to you ED.
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1600 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
If anyone's interested in picking up a marketing course or two for a really good deal, I'm selling several of mine. They've been immensely helpful to me, but I need to make room on my shelves. Smile

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=78&0

Brian
davidbreth
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of davidbreth
★"During the last 4-months I have broken my previous record of 2-3 opt-ins per-day for more information to now averaging 4-5 opt-ins per-day @ http://www.DavidBreth.com/ - Ahhh, the fruit of DRM (direct response marketing)"★

**Please feel free to reply to this message if you have any questions (No Cost. No Strings. No Bait-N-Switch. No Hidden Agenda - Period)! or contact me http://www.DavidBreth.com/Help

P.S. For the naysayers (skeptics) feel free to follow-up by contacting the local magicians (in the Maryland area) I am consistently sending shows to them. I do not blame you for being on edge since most marketers are only attempting to sell you their next latest and greatest product... however when you search for their proof the only "proof" which seems to be available is from what THEY say.
David Breth
davidbreth
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of davidbreth
Brian Lehr just posted this:

"Everything sold except for:

Magnetic Marketing by Dan Kennedy
Fundraising Magic (Deluxe Edition) by John Kaplan"

If you are willing to trade sweat for money then you are foolish not to own both of these courses!!!

P.S. I do not know Brian Lehr and we have never communicated (as far as I recall) so no this is not some sort of plug where Brian is giving me something to promote his post... I am simply saying for those of you who want to get more leads, sales and stay busy booking and performing more show and, And, AND for higher fees... get these two courses!!!
David Breth
MagiCol
View Profile
Special user
Dargaville, New Zealand
929 Posts

Profile of MagiCol
David, I've just finished a quick read of the last page or two of this thread, and I can see you've offered some great advice. No one has thanked you for your effort in helping readers of the thread, so I will:
Thank you for the time and effort you have put into contributing to this thread!
The presentation makes the magic.
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I will second what Vick has stated already. David is a great guy who is willing to share loads of information to those who want to take direct action upon themselves to seek their own success. I am also proud to call him my friend. He knows what he is talking about because he does not just talk the talk but walks the walk. EVERYTHING that he states he has perosnally done himself.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
davidbreth
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of davidbreth
MagiCol,

Thank you for thanking me. I do this because I truthfully ENJOY helping others succeed... not for praise or other monetary gain (I am not saying I do not enjoy and appreciate praise and monetary gain) - - If I was to die today I know I have accomplished more on this earth by selflessly helping others than if I was ONLY doing so for fame and fortune.

P.S. Yes, I charge for one-on-one coaching and consulting however this is separate from what I am posting here. I fully realize many reading these posts do not have the capital to pay my fees and for most if I can simply get you to see the way you market and advertise (approach) your magic business as this -a business... and possibly you will see fit to invest in courses like:

-Jim Snack
-Jack Turk
-Kyle Peron
-John Kaplan
-Etc.
**(No I do NOT get any compensation for endorsing these experts... I can only share what I know is 100% solid information based on the fact I have and use what they offer).

And if you too apply (Take action) you will see success!!!
David Breth
davidbreth
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of davidbreth
P.S. Also read what Kyle Peron has to say in regard to marketing and advertising your entertainment business:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=44&17
David Breth
davidbreth
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of davidbreth
Note: Kyle Peron's advice in regard to business cards: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=44&14
David Breth
davidbreth
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of davidbreth
ATTENTION:
The posts in regard to anyone I am suggesting is NOT a tit-for-tat. I ONLY endorse those who actually do what they teach... so just because I may be friends with someone does NOT make it necessary for me to endorse their posts - - nor will I.
David Breth
davidbreth
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of davidbreth
If you are interested in working fairs and festivals... here is something which can become a "gold-mine" for you!!!!

-Over 20 pages long
-A wealth of information

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=44
David Breth
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Top Five Marketing Courses for Magicians (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.66 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL