The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Top Five Marketing Courses for Magicians (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
davidbreth
View Profile
New user
Angeles City, Philippines
69 Posts

Profile of davidbreth
"10 Ways To Build Your Email List"

Give me 10-days (only a few minutes each day) and I will share with you what I personally do for my magic show / entertainment business and what you too can do to ["Grow Your Email List"] for more sales and bigger profits in 2011.

If You Are Teachable:
THIS WORKS NO MATTER WHAT BUSINESS YOU ARE IN – YOU CAN NOT PRESENT A BUSINESS TYPE / INDUSTRY TO ME WHERE THIS WILL NOT WORK – PERIOD.

["Grow Your Email List"] 10-Day, mini-Ecourse reveals "10 Ways To Build Your Email List" -Free

http://www.davidbreth.com/10-Ways-to-Gro......ist.html

Get More Prospects and Customers

--
--
David Breth
link8822
View Profile
New user
Central Jersey, NJ
66 Posts

Profile of link8822
Wow, I started reading this post yesterday and finished it up now and there's tons of information here. For now, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributed (david breth, jack turk, jim snacks, etc. etc.) I'm just starting to read up on marketing and there's tons of info in this topic that I plan to look into further.
MichaelDouglas
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
767 Posts

Profile of MichaelDouglas
I purchased the Jim Snack "Success In Magic" Course. It contained great material...it'll keep me busy for a while implementing these timeless principles. The Bronze version included a 30 min coaching session on the phone with him. In prep for the call, he reviewed my site and gave me some great feedback. Revisions, revisions...here I come. I really appreciated his professionalism and insight. I'm more educated, motivated, and in pursuit of doubling my magic income this year. Thanks Jim.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12001 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2010-09-12 19:44, Vick wrote:
David,
You're embarrassing me ;-), that was shot with one camera just a few days after working with Joanie Spina

This is about the same but better and more stuff, I like it a little better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjliHmdhp0g

Here is a shorter version that zooms in a little more
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGyidNnyRpY

Bottom line is you have to deliver, a show, emotions, feelings, thoughts and something special for your audeince

Either in the show ... or in your marketing

or best ... in both

Posted: Sep 12, 2010 8:14pm
Now that I've protected my frail little ego ;-)

The VERY IMPORTANT point being made here is

YOU HAVE TO HAVE A QUALITY PRODUCT (show) to market

I watched 15 seconds of Jack Turk's video and knew he has something substantial of high quality there, he is reaching his audience

About the Gigmaster's thing, I have a good show to market, a quality product to delivery that I promote and stand behind. Gigmaster's ranking is by bookings, reviews and money earned over the past 6 months.
http://www.gigmasters.com/Search/Magician--MD.html

(yes it's true I have been booked twice as much as any other magician in MD, DC and VA this year)

I try to deliver an outstanding quality show every time out, for every client, every where. It's what they pay for and it's what I have to give

Here's a tip about marketing for you, it is easier to retain a client than it is to get a new one. I've already realized the customer acquisition cost with an existing client, they know me and my work, what they can expect.

It's also easier to gain new bookings at a show than it is to get them anywhere else, every show is a huge opportunity for new work

Great info, thanks. I just joined Gigmasters and did not realize that besides the membership fees, I now have a booking fee to deal with. Hope it works out. Smile

Decomp
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Anything new since then?
Jim Snack
View Profile
Inner circle
1338 Posts

Profile of Jim Snack
The only thing new from me is that I stopped offering the complete Success in Magic course in the Silver and Gold versions last fall in order to update the course. Then I separated it into downloadable PDF and MP3 files that are now available "ala carte" on my website. I may offer the complete course again sometime in the future, but it's not available at this time.

I did offer a "Complete Collection" disc at the Branson Magic Bonanza convention a few weeks ago for a substantial discount. It included everything updated from the original course as well as a number of items that were originally separate resources. There still have a Complete Discs few left over from the convention at the discounted price if anyone is interested.

Jim
Jim Snack

"Helping Magicians Succeed with Downloadable Resources"
www.success-in-magic.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
After reading this thread a couple of years ago I decided to purchase your Gold version. I love it. I did see your discounted price of the "Complete Collection" on your website recently. Great discount.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Top Five Marketing Courses for Magicians (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL