The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Some Coin Box routines from Manila (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
723sabre
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of 723sabre
Quote:
On 2009-11-11 16:43, Rich Cupcake wrote:
Nice work. I'd like to learn the Okito Box once I have a better grasp at coin slights and vanishes.

I cannot recommend highly enough Okito 1-2-3 and Mystery Box by Tim Feher. I just got these a several days ago and they are not only great routines, but Tim gives lots of extras- handlings, thoughts on presentation, shows you things from different angles, etc. For someone like me who is still fairly new to magic, he has unlocked some of the mysteries for Okito box handlings and ideas.

Just the opener for Okito 1-2-3 was for me wonderful to learn- something that helps me see possibilites. While I may never be the greatest with an Okito box, these routines show me what can be done and really are very helpful.
Well worth the small cost!

They can be found using this link: http://vinnymarini.com/download/okito123.html

And rannie- what cool stuff!! Thanks for sharing it, inspiring!! Hope I didn't steal your thunder by mentioning Tim Feher's work!
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
No thunder was stolen 723sabre! The appreciation for the coin box was the thunder. Thanks for sharing your appreciation for coin box routines. Tim's routine is wonderful.

I have to mention.... MikPower's "Boston Masacre". Its a great routine as well.
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Quote:
On 2010-04-16 16:38, 723sabre wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-11-11 16:43, Rich Cupcake wrote:
Nice work. I'd like to learn the Okito Box once I have a better grasp at coin slights and vanishes.

I cannot recommend highly enough Okito 1-2-3 and Mystery Box by Tim Feher. I just got these a several days ago and they are not only great routines, but Tim gives lots of extras- handlings, thoughts on presentation, shows you things from different angles, etc. For someone like me who is still fairly new to magic, he has unlocked some of the mysteries for Okito box handlings and ideas.

Just the opener for Okito 1-2-3 was for me wonderful to learn- something that helps me see possibilites. While I may never be the greatest with an Okito box, these routines show me what can be done and really are very helpful.
Well worth the small cost!

They can be found using this link: http://vinnymarini.com/download/okito123.html

And rannie- what cool stuff!! Thanks for sharing it, inspiring!! Hope I didn't steal your thunder by mentioning Tim Feher's work!

It's pretty hard to offend Rannie. He's as humble as he is skilled in magic. Smile I agree, I absolutely love Mystery Box by Tim Feher. Both of these guys are great.
Looking for a coin?
A coin holder or accessory?
THE COIN MAGICIAN'S RESOURCE:
The Magician's Coin
MarvinWang
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of MarvinWang
Boss, nice routines that you share with us, I like them a lot, keep up the good work!!
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1151 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Rannie, do you have some of your box routines in print or video somewhere?
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1138 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
Hey Rannie - great stuff! I think I've seen these before with the exception of the routine with Roth watching. Fun routines to watch!
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Corbett,

My routines are not in print. I do include them in my lectures.

Doug, thank you for your kind words. I might be in San Diego in the last quarter of the year. Let's hook up and do some magic.
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1138 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
Rannie - definitely! Keep in touch as it gets closer to your arrival date.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Looking at your initial post again. I can only repeat my congratulations. These routines are both very creative and very deceptive.
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Some Coin Box routines from Manila (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL