The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » THE MAGIC MENU - The International Journal for Close-Up Magicians » » Ghost Card clip now up » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jim Sisti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Connecticut
457 Posts

Profile of Jim Sisti
For those who asked, we've now put up a short clip on The Magic Menu website showing what Daniel Greenwolf's Ghost Card move is supposed to look like. Daniel was nice enough to stop by this afternoon so we could shoot it. It's performance only but those who have the new issue will be able to see the hand and card positions necessary to get this to work.

The clip is located here.
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
I don't understand what the effect is supposed to be????
Magic is a vanishing art.
Jim Sisti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Connecticut
457 Posts

Profile of Jim Sisti
The full routine is in the latest issue of The Magic Menu. This clip is for subscribers to see the move that's described in the magazine in action.
PaulGreen
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of PaulGreen
Hi Everyone,

Please understand that my opinions might be biased--Daniel Greenwolf's Ghost Card is GREAT! I have been using it constantly for paying audiences and the reactions could not be better.

I use the animation as kind of a focal piece for a simple transposition. It absolutely kills! PM me if you want my handling.

This is worth more than the $10.00 for the first issue.

Respectfully,

Paul Green
Former and current columnist for The Magic Menu
DanielGreenWolf
View Profile
Veteran user
Waterbury, CT
363 Posts

Profile of DanielGreenWolf
Thank you kindly, Paul. I hope the video highlights the subtlety of the move a little more.
-Much love,
Daniel GreenWolf
Celtic Magician

www.GreenWolfMagic.com
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I am going back to the magazine and try it again.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
DATMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Shreveport, La
304 Posts

Profile of DATMagic
I just subscibed to the magazine, thanks for letting me know it was back out.
David A Trombetta

DAT does the Trick
DATdoestheTrick.com

Smile
email [email]DATMagic@aol.com[/email]
John LeBlanc
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
524 Posts

Profile of John LeBlanc
My issue arrived yesterday and I finished it this morning. I've long argued that if a person wants to learn how to do something, the most efficient way is to find someone who is already successful doing it and do what they do. This is what made the original run of the Magic Menu so valuable to working performers. This is the second issue of the new "generation" of the Magic Menu and it really is continuing the valuable work it did from past years.

Anyone who used to subscribe to the Menu would do well to subscribe to it today.

Anyone even considering entering the world of doing this stuff for a living would have to spend an awfully long time and a lot of effort and energy to personally gather the stuff you'll learn in a single issue. It's a different world we live in today and, while much of the knowledge of the previous Menu run is still valid and useful today, tips and direction on contemporary application of that knowledge is, really, priceless. (Well, maybe not priceless, since you can subscribe. You know, like right now...)

John
Escamoteurettes, my blog.

"One thought fills immensity." -- William Blake
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » THE MAGIC MENU - The International Journal for Close-Up Magicians » » Ghost Card clip now up » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL