The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » David Williamson on the Top Change (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
David Williamson, whose top change is arguably the best in the business. 17 minutes. $8. Anybody check it out and, if so, how does it compare to the instruction on "Magic Farm"?

http://store.dananddave.com/top-change-david-williamson.html
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
The minute I saw this I had to have it. I had an opporunity to spend some time with Dave as he repeatedly fooled me (and everyone else) with his Top Change. It is, without question, the best I've ever seen. I was EXTREMELY disappointed, however, when I realized that you cannot download this tutorial. The only way to view it once you have purchased it is to watch it on the D&D website. As much as I like the tutorial (quality and content) I would have much preferred a downloadable video, and I would even have paid a buck or three more for a DVD. Oh well. Lesson learned regarding the Dan & Dave store.
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Good point, Guy. I make it a point to never purchase a "watch or read this only on my site" anything. Sellers should make this plain before one is tricked into buying the thing.

*jeep!
--Grandpa
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
To make matters worse, you have to watch it in a tiny window and you cannot expand to a full screen view.
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Are you guys sure? I've bought from Dan and Dave before and my videos have always expanded to full screen. I agree, though, the fact that you need an open internet connection to watch their videos is a drag. That said, it's not a dealbreaker for me.
KLG
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong
348 Posts

Profile of KLG
I don't own the video tutorial, but I once had an opportunity to meet Dave while he shared a lot of tips on the Top Change. I'd say Dave has a lot more to offer than the instruction on "Magic Farm".
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Vinny "The Godfather" Marini has some VERY nice work on variations of the top change that he graciously sent to me. Well worth exploring...
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Yes - and if you haven't seen his "Top Gun" -- well, that's just it. You really CAN'T see his "Top Gun." The card just magically changes, that's all.

*jeep!
--Grandpa
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Evan and Gramps thank you.....
with my top change I developed The Bluff tilt contol .it is very deceptive and can also be used as amultiple shift
if intereted pm me I will send some demos your way
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
IanKendall
View Profile
Special user
Edinburgh
571 Posts

Profile of IanKendall
Slightly more on topic - if you have watched the clip on the main site you already have the file on your PC (not sure on Macs). Search your internet cache.

Take care, Ian
Mathias Kersting
View Profile
New user
Australia
97 Posts

Profile of Mathias Kersting
Firefox users will find this extension handy for flash-videos.
http://www.downloadhelper.net/
ggarcia
View Profile
Veteran user
San Antonio Tx
395 Posts

Profile of ggarcia
If its not downloadable I'm not buying it.
Mathias Kersting
View Profile
New user
Australia
97 Posts

Profile of Mathias Kersting
Quote:
On 2009-11-19 00:24, ggarcia wrote:
If its not downloadable I'm not buying it.

Technically, they are download-able. 2 methods have been listed above already.

Though I think Dan and Dave should adopt the same/similar approach that Vanishing Inc has with their downloads.
Chris
View Profile
Inner circle
lybrary.com
1177 Posts

Profile of Chris
Most are not computer wizards that like to dig around in the cash of their browser or install additional software just to be able to download a video they have bought.

It surprises me everytime some publisher or retailer tries to limit the access for customers. It is backwards thinking. The best advice I can offer, after selling digital products for a decade, is to provide your products in as many ways as you can: streamed, downloaded, on discs, for various devices, in various formats, ... and let the customer choose what he or she wants.

At Lybrary.com we try hard to realize this thinking. For example videos are availble both as WMV and MP4 download to make it easy for PC and MAC users. MP4 can also be played on iPhones and other mobile devices. And we also have a streaming access where you can view the video online. And that does work even from your iPhone. So while you are standing in line to pick up your tickets or wait for some appointment, take out your iPhone and view any of the videos you have bought at the Lybrary - or listen to MP3s or even view your PDFs.

But I am sure the youngsters will figure this out eventually.
Lybrary.com preserving magic one book at a time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » David Williamson on the Top Change (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL