The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Pinnacle by Russ Niedzwiecki (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Niedzwiecki
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Niedzwiecki
Hey folks-

Many have asked when Pinnacle will be available for purchase, and it is as of now, here at my website:

http://www.magicbuzz.net

A clip is also on the site, as well as a special purchase bonus that is for a limited time only.

Pinnacle is a penetration of a single rubber band through a borrowed ring, one strand at a time. I have gotten gasps on this one regularly.

A "special bonus" miracle finish has been added to the Pinnacle clip, too!

The evolution of this trick has taken a long trip to get here. I hope you support me with your interest/purchase from my website.

Thanks very much!

Russ Niedzwiecki
http://www.magicbuzz.net

Russ
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
I just got a chance to check this out -- Great Job!

I will be getting one soon!
Catch me on Twitter @RobertSixx or Facebook -- Robert Sixx
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1046 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
I went to the site and can't find the link for the demo.
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
On the main page click on the graphic for the Pinnacle, on the Pinnacle page the link is under the graphic.

Hope this helps!
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
685 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
Go to http://www.magicbuzz.net/
On the left hand side of the page, there is a link to the Pinnacle page, and once there you will find a link to view the actual clip.

Iain.
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1046 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Sorry, but all I see is "One Rubber Band, One DVD."
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
Try this:

http://magicbuzz.home.att.net/NewIndexTest/Pinnacle.htm

and then click on the link.
YousifS
View Profile
Regular user
USA
194 Posts

Profile of YousifS
Heres the link to the video file:

http://magicbuzz.home.att.net/images/Pinnacle.wmv
Andy H
View Profile
Regular user
London
106 Posts

Profile of Andy H
Russ, you made me almost have a heart attack, the bit where you literally threw it on made me fall out of my chair. I live in the UK and need a way of buying it from you!
Paul Harris: My Astonishing Hero
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1046 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Am I the only one who can't find the link?

Robert Sixx, I tried that page, but I see no link. Under the graphic there are only the words "One Rubber Band, One DVD."

What am I missing?

Ok, it is working now. Thanks for the help.

I just saw the demo. What the h***? I usually don't get too excited over the new releases, but this is great. I must have Just Passin Thru & Pinnacle. Wait a minute....I'm broke at the moment, so it will have to wait.
Steve Knight
View Profile
Elite user
Oxford U.K.
476 Posts

Profile of Steve Knight
Can anyone tell me what codec this video uses and where to get it? When I try to play the clip Media Player goes looking for the codec but there's a download error every time.

Many thanks
YousifS
View Profile
Regular user
USA
194 Posts

Profile of YousifS
If you get Windows Media Player 9, it has all the codecs (or so im told), and will play this.
woodmaven
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of woodmaven
Russ,

Just received "Just Passing Thru" today and it is fantastic! Now you've posted the video for "Pinnacle" -- WOW. I'm familiar with a number of ring on band penetrations, so I recognized some of the moves, but you've made them really clean and added elements that have me baffled. I had to order it immediately!!! Thanks for putting out quality effects at very reasonable prices! In fact your prices are probably too low. Keep up the great work and I look forward to adding Pinnacle to my list of favorites to perform.

- Britt
Smile
Friends are our chosen family.

- Britt -
PaulEds
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of PaulEds
If you're not using Media Player 9, a window will pop up asking you if you want to download the new codec (I'm using Windows XP), click yes and it will automatically download - but the download site can be busy.

Passing through and Pinnacle are excellent - and those living in the UK - there's a special deal if you buy all 3 of Russ' products - he'll pay the postage!
Niedzwiecki
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Niedzwiecki
I'm really struck by the response of this release. It is probably, of all that I have done, the little pet. It's satisfying to see it have such a great start!

I just received a note from Dean Dill, who recently received the full DVD demo. This is the testimonial quote he offered me which will be placed on the website soon:

"The routine is beautiful, I think you will agree. This will prove to be one of the best rubber band links to date."
Dean Dill

Again, I hope you can stop by http://www.magicbuzz.net and view the clip.

Thanks to everyone for the support you have given.

Russ Niedzwiecki Smile
YousifS
View Profile
Regular user
USA
194 Posts

Profile of YousifS
I agree. Its simply beautiful to watch. Imagine being able to do something like this! Smile Pure eye candy.

Great job with this Russ!
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
As many of you know Simon Aronson has some wonderful work on the ring and rubber band penetration in his new book "Try The Impossible". I sent Simon an early preparation video for Pinnacle and Simon raved about this and advised he'd use it with his routine (be sure to also study Simon's routine). As Russ noted, this has been one of his pet routines so I was quite surprised when Russ finally expressed interest in releasing Pinnacle. Russ kept this VERY close and only showed it to a few select magicians. Michael Ammar saw this just before I did and I asked Michael what he thought. He raved about it as well. It's a fabulous impromptu piece (this and Lonnie Chevrie's impromptu Finger Thru Bill on Just Passin Thru are two top notch impromptu pieces). This is just a superb effect, extremely clever handling, very practical, etc. It's actually not that hard either. Russ and I spent quite a bit of time examining the routine so that when Russ filmed it he could ensure every aspect was taught as thoroughly as possible. So we really dissected this and Russ did a great job in the production/teaching. Russ also opted to once again give more value for the money and include his miracle finish that he typically reserves to smoke magicians.

Tim Trono
Andy H
View Profile
Regular user
London
106 Posts

Profile of Andy H
Sounds good, I have placed an order for pinnacle, does it come with any elastic bands?
Paul Harris: My Astonishing Hero
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Yes it does Andy.

Tim
YousifS
View Profile
Regular user
USA
194 Posts

Profile of YousifS
Hey Tim,

I must say, you guys did a fabulous job with the layout. The Backdrop was amazing, and the layout of the DVD looked superb from what I saw in the demo. But, I bet the content will be even better!

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Pinnacle by Russ Niedzwiecki (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL