We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Bottle Thru Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1940 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1940 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Without going into detail, are the Nealson props rubber or solid ?
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Solid Plastic.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1940 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Understood.
bertietonks
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of bertietonks
I'be been performing bottle thru table for years now and although I have the Nealson necessaries I have never used them. Having seen that clip of Fay on this thread posted by the ringmaster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......-Zgu4Zj4

I now ask myself why the hell not? The spec can feel the bottle right until the final moment and this is super brilliant. Time to get fishing in my cabinet and bring these suckers out I think.
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Does the version Etieene Pradier teaches on his Disc #1 utilize the Norm Neilsen "bottle" gimmicks?
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2008 Posts

Profile of puggo
Quote:
On 2012-06-24 22:32, nonvpro wrote:
Does the version Etieene Pradier teaches on his Disc #1 utilize the Norm Neilsen "bottle" gimmicks?

Yes. It is an excellent set of discs.
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Puggo,

Thanks for the reply.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22921 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-06-04 20:43, juliusmagic wrote:
And she uses no gimmicks.

What makes you say that?

Although the video was shot on low light, the neck of the bottle seemed to be exposed throughout the presentation.
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Initially thought she didn't use a gimmick but I think you are right Bill.
Camano
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Camano
Does the Johnny Thompson version of Bottle Thru Table now being sold by Tannens come with video directions? If so, is the instruction well done? I can’t count the number of gimmicks I have nearly unused because a demo video makes the effect look easy but there is some, often simple, trick to performing that isn’t evident from the instruction and requires more practice than I currently have time for.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Bottle Thru Table (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL