The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Scott F. Guinn's Table Hopper's Friend available again! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Although the current run is sold out, I'm keeping this available at this price. However, if you order one, you'll have to wait up to a week for it, since I will have to have it made.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Having a another small run made right now.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

I have a small run of these available now for $49.99 each, postpaid in the USA. I'll include the $25 ebook offer through this Saturday, and I'm having a 40% off sale on all my ebooks for that same time frame, so you're getting a good deal here!

http://www.scottfguinn.com/otheritems.asp
My Lybrary Page
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
I got mine today. This thing works great. Highly recommended!

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Thanks Sammy! I hope you enjoy it for many years to come!
My Lybrary Page
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
This accessory makes table hopping much easier, thanks for your contribution Scott!

Regards,
Mike
George50
View Profile
New user
Lancaster CA
60 Posts

Profile of George50
Scott Can you post a new link for THF? The link posted is dead.
Thanks George
George50
View Profile
New user
Lancaster CA
60 Posts

Profile of George50
Thanks George
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2010-08-25 16:10, George50 wrote:
Thanks George

Scott made an announcement here on the Café, he took a full time ministery position with a church and has taken down his site and all products. He is no longer selling his magic items.

Looks like you have just waited to long or came in to late. You might try posted on the Let's Make a Deal section of the Café or email Scott directly to see if he has one left.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Scott F. Guinn's Table Hopper's Friend available again! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL