The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Finger ring sources (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ropeadope
View Profile
Elite user
Mississippi
453 Posts

Profile of ropeadope
Have searched the Café, online jewlery stores, and Wal-mart type stores for men`s plain gold wedding bands at a reasonable price. Tried local stores, including flea markets. Actually looking for 2 matching gold bands. All rings I have personally are not what Im looking for. I know there are married men who use their own wedding bands and have seen them in the ring and string and rubberband dvd`s. Am not married so do not possess one,much less matching rings.

A little help please!

Thanks, John
Nothing is better than more.
manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
Got mine at Walmart,gold band size 12 for $60.00.
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Try a pawn shop.

Mike
defconskylude
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of defconskylude
I got 4 gun metal platinum rings for $10 a piece on ebay
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
I got a couple from a vendor at a fair.
Not gold wedding bands but 2 that match.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I got my solid silver wedding band on vacation in Mexico.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
ropeadope
View Profile
Elite user
Mississippi
453 Posts

Profile of ropeadope
Dang! Just missed the couny fair a couple of weeks ago, hadn`t thought ofthat one. Tried to find Gregory Wilson`s email address and found only his web site for ordering his 2 newest tricks only. Was thinking about asking him his source for his gold type wedding bands. But was a litle hesitant about asking him anyway, afterall he may have thoughts about possible competition. I had his dvd for ring and string moves that included a cord and a perfect ring. Just the right type band I`m looking for. Just don`t want to order two of those dvd`s to get two rings. BTW recommend his dvd to one and all if interested in ring and string moves. It`s loaded with bout all a magician could want. Learned a lot from it but have moved into rubberband magic now, and bands are the right type ring for those type moves. Seems to me if a magician is going into these areas he would need two different type rings, a heavier signet type ring for string and a wedding type band for rubberbands. M `o my, aren`t we a specialized group!

Thanks for everyone`s responses. Anymore sources, perhaps some online discount jewelry stores?

John
HerbLarry
View Profile
Special user
Poof!
731 Posts

Profile of HerbLarry
Second Pawn Shop and offer jewelry kiosk in mall. They are willing to haggle. I had the hardest time finding a silver ring and kiosk came through with the goods for a good price.
You know why don't act naive.
ropeadope
View Profile
Elite user
Mississippi
453 Posts

Profile of ropeadope
Believe I`ll head out to the jewelry store in the mall that sell it from India, seems they had a lot of flashy gold jewelry.

John
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2774 Posts

Profile of John Long
I got some gold plated wedding style bands from ebay, I think ~$10/ea
I've gotten other inexpensive bands (aluminum? and stainless) at street fairs in NYC
I've bought some wedding style bands that were made out of a magnetic mineral at a medieval store in New Hope, PA (and after doing a bill switch for him, he gave me an additional one for free)
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
Jason Fox
View Profile
New user
Washington, D.C.
48 Posts

Profile of Jason Fox
So you're looking for two matching men's rings? I know it sounds like I'm joking, but I would be willing to bet that you might find a jewler that is sympathetic to same sex couples and give you a deal.

I've been trying to find a balfor style highschool ring company that will do individual sales. I missed out on graduation 12 years ago, and again when I graduated basic training, oops. don't ask don't tell....Ahahahahahahaah! just kidding I'm just cool with everyone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Finger ring sources (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL