The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Performance Bombed.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BBunnell
View Profile
Regular user
Utah
115 Posts

Profile of BBunnell
It was not set up that way. Just a small item that needed to be corrected. I always rehearse before each escape because you can't be sure that if everything was ok the time before, it will be ok this time.
Your Friend in MAGIC
Bruce
numamagic@yahoo.com
www.numamagic.com
magicFreak2
View Profile
Inner circle
1220 Posts

Profile of magicFreak2
Quote:
On 2009-11-20 10:26, chicagoharry wrote:
I am a student at Moody Bible institute have been performing for 10 years.. Had the chance to perform a mailbag escape ( Mark Cannon's ) version... I have added 20 feet of chains 2 sets of handcuffs and 7 combination locks...Escape is flawless...We share our testimonies and share what has happened in our lives and how God has set us free ending with the escape...
In front of 2 film crews the President of the School, 200 students, Dean of the school which came to book us for chapel that would have 1,300 students there...
When my partner put on the hinged cuffs on me he put them on backwards and with the way the chains are wrapped around me there was no way that I could get out.... Most humiliating experience that has ever happened to me. had to be dragged out stage left. Also the first time that this has ever happened to me...
What really bothers me is that I went around and had all these people come to see and listen to what we were sharing and man...So I guess the question is what should I do... We have been asked to perform there again... But I don't know if I should invite the dean of students and president of the school back ...

I need advice guys...

Right about then you should have said,

"Sometimes it seems like there is really no way out. But Jesus is always there holding the key." and then get the key from your friend. It loses the magic, but it retains the lesson. Anyone with chains on makes grabs people's attention xD
chicagoharry
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of chicagoharry
Good Idea magicreak... Hey BB that is true...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Performance Bombed.... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL