The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Need Info on Strait Jacket (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CCPCris
View Profile
Loyal user
Alabama
280 Posts

Profile of CCPCris
Any one fimilar with these jackets or the company, and what size would I need for a chest of 38-40. I have never done a SJ escape, but was appraoched by someone that wants me to do it.

Heres the link to the webpage
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie......MEWAX:IT
making the unreal, real...really!
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
Clyde is a respected member of this section. He has a reputation for superior customer service, and he is totally open to customization. So if you want your jacket to look unique, or have special sizing needs, I know Clyde will make you what ever you want.

Chance
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Thank you Chance for your confidence. We were able to help this gentleman out. We've made them for one who refers to himself as a "dwarf" to one who was exceptionally tall but very thin, etc.

Onward and upward,

Clyde
CCPCris
View Profile
Loyal user
Alabama
280 Posts

Profile of CCPCris
Ok it came in today. Excelent shipping time, excelent quality. My family was in from out of town, and put me in it, fits great, yes got out without a problem. PASTOR CLYDE has my full support. Thanks guys.
making the unreal, real...really!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Need Info on Strait Jacket (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL