The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Compliments on a useful tool -- (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
I must compliment Hocus-Pocus.com for their service. I ordered a piece on the afternoon of a clearance -- last Friday - and had it in my hands Monday....today.

Boy this is a great utiity -- I got Comet By Edo. I can see why they are on clearance -- while wonderful for bizarre uses -- the assembly (apparently not in great numbers) is a little larger on the control side than I would like --- BUT -- every test where I thought I could fool or deceive the controller I ended up working correctly. I even dropped it deep into a double wall brass cup and used the controller from ankle height with the cup on a desk -- from distances to 20 feet away -- and it worked every time.

You can plant this action end almost anyplace --- and in a dark seance it will be as powerful as a long darkness and a dropped book going bang.

In my financial condition I doubt I ever would have got one of these at full or even a regular discount price -- but on clearance (told to members only via e mail) and making my financial deadline this weekend -- I splurged for the sake of seance.

Thanks Hocus-Pocus.com and Paul Gross.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
masterpritam
View Profile
New user
Mauritius
16 Posts

Profile of masterpritam
Hello all magic lovers. Excuse me for my English.

I bought "Comet" in France on October 09 in "Lille Magic Shop". I have never used it in a show. Now that I decided to use it in my act, I was surprised to note that the Instruction sheets were not in the packet. I tried to manage with the unit but I found that the receiver's battery is dead. I do not have any idea how to charge it. I put the micro jack in the receiver and I switch on the remote but it is not working. Can anyone help me ?
masterpritam
View Profile
New user
Mauritius
16 Posts

Profile of masterpritam
Is there anyone to help me with my Comet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Compliments on a useful tool -- (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL