The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Infinity Thread (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tmac5454
View Profile
New user
Lancaster, PA
12 Posts

Profile of tmac5454
I recently ordered the Infinity Thread after speaking with Rudy. It has been about a week and I have not received any confirmation other than through PayPal. I would hope that the product is still available but I wanted to ask if anyone else has ordered and received theirs recently?
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Murphys has them available to all dealers, so it is not a lack of stock issue...
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
cpcheng
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of cpcheng
I was gonna get from MJM for Christmas when it disappeared from my wish list. When I went to Rudy's site, it's not there anymore. I'm about to fire off an email to him inquiring about the matter.

Some issue with the product maybe? But I've heard nothing but glowing words about it.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3602 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I haven't heard from Rudy lately, but I've had good dealings with him in the past.

Jim
tmac5454
View Profile
New user
Lancaster, PA
12 Posts

Profile of tmac5454
Got mine yesterday!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2009-11-25 07:44, tmac5454 wrote:
I recently ordered the Infinity Thread after speaking with Rudy. It has been about a week and I have not received any confirmation other than through PayPal. I would hope that the product is still available but I wanted to ask if anyone else has ordered and received theirs recently?

Thanks great info!
magicmanci15
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of magicmanci15
I signed up on time a few months ago to get a free sample of rudys thread. I never got it. elastics all the way
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Infinity Thread (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL