The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Password (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cris Johnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Niagara Falls, NY
248 Posts

Profile of Cris Johnson
Howdy...

I lost my pass word and would like to get it so I can change my profile and such. A thing in FAQ said a link on "most pages" would let me do this, but I haven't seen this link anywhere. I'm guessing the Café site has been changed. May I have a "helping hand?" Thanks.Smile

Cris
Cris Johnson, BCH, CI, CT.NLP

www.ProfessionalMagicProducts.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Cris, you might want write the password down somewhere. You've only been a member for 18 days and already forgot what it was. Smile Also, if you forgot what it was, how did you make this post? You have to be logged in to post.

In any case, when you enter your user name, click the lost password button under your ID, a new random password will be sent to you.
Where the magic begins
Cris Johnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Niagara Falls, NY
248 Posts

Profile of Cris Johnson
Dave,

I'm logged in automatically whenever I go to the Café, so after my intial setup, I've "stayed logged in."

Cris

Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Cris,
If you log out, the "Lost Password" button will appear on your login screen. As long as you haven't changed your email address in the last 18 days, the notification should arrive in your email inbox.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Cris Johnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Niagara Falls, NY
248 Posts

Profile of Cris Johnson
Dave,

Got it, got the new password. Thanks!!

Cris

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Password (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL