The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Ballycast #33 - Pitchman Jay Humann (but wait, there's more!) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Have you ever seen anything so helpful and handy? Step a little closer everybody so you can see this:

it's Ballycast number 33. Looks really small, doesn't it? It's just a slim 26 megs, but it's packed with a powerhouse punch: almost an hour of fascination. You can listen to it again and again and get something new and valuable every time!

What's in there? You get Jay Humann, versatile and successful pitchman, once and future showman, blower of fireballs and puller of threads right through his stomach wall! But wait, there's more! You also get music about pitches and cards (don't forget to buy a Svengali deck from Jay, and a fuzzle too) and a way to cut your cable bill down by hundreds of dollars a year! And for the first ten of you who come up here I'm going to add two exhibits in our Dime Museum of Sounds and much more.

What would you expect to pay for this packed-full parcel of pertinent perfection? Fifty dollars? Sixty? What if I told you it was $25, how many of you would say you were getting a bargain? What if I practically gave it away for $10, how many of you would hold up a ten-dollar bill right now and be happy to get such a deal? If I gave it to you free would you say 'thank you'? Well, friends, if you act now this amazing mp3 is yours free, you don't even pay shipping!

Download it from the podcast page HERE and come back every month for more. And what do you say? 'Thank you', that's right.

And to go with it, you're really going to like this potato peeler...
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hey Wayne,
Great interview.I never met Jay but David Walker has told me lots about the man...all good.

If you ever want to get David Walker on just let me know.He's 84 now.David and a friend of mine took his Chup out all summer and now they have a spot in a mall in Dallas pitching the Svengali deck.The man is most amazing.

Later,Don
Cholly, by golly!
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of Cholly, by golly!
+1

David Walker on Ballycast is a great idea.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Ballycast #33 - Pitchman Jay Humann (but wait, there's more!) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL