The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 7th Sense UPDATE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Brian (aka mindpunisher) sent me a copy of his updated 7th Sense booklet.

I have to say that I have devised some different things for a One Button Thumper so there is very little overlap with my ideas and the ones Brian came up with because he uses a two "buzz" thumper to its full power.

I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to buy a new thumper (before they buy it) or anyone already having more complex thumpers and wanting to implement some of the codes Brian gives you.

I think that some of his ideas are pretty clever (not to say the others are not, but I traveled the same path as him for some of these ideas) and I believe everyone will find at least one routine (and this is a very conservative estimation) they want to try in their show.

Best of all, even the simple mnemonics involved for SOME of the codes are just that... Simple!

Simple to learn and simple to code!

Also - as a bonus - Brian gives away the secret info so that anyone who has missed his idea for impression pads can now build their own. That thing alone was sold as a different item (because it is) some years ago.

I can easily suggest to anyone who missed the first batch of 7th Sense products to get this updated booklet (in electronic format) plus the Invisible Assistant Imp Device booklet as a free bonus!

http://www.advancedmind.co.uk/7thsensecode.htm
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1736 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
If this hasn't been updated from the original booklet. The 7th sense book that came with the original unit was very very good. Some very solid thinking in the booklet. This is really what made the thumper so powerful.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2141 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid

mindpunisher because I had this there is any new routine in this update that was not given to original buyers ??
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I have included my own personal opener and where to get and how to modify the device at a fraction of the cost.

I have also added the original invisible assistant Im Pad package with access to the original yahoo group. With lots of additional posts and ideas from contributors.

Other than that it is the same.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Great info, thanks! Smile Smile
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Also anyone who already has my IA pad manuscript can have my hypnosis recordings as bonus instead..Just let me know by e-mail.

http://www.advancedmind.co.uk/cafeoffer.htm
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
...I agree with Paolo and Patrick, the information was very good. I have used that device to great effect and would be one of my must-have helps. This resource is a no-brainer for the use of thump devices.

With regards,

Sean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 7th Sense UPDATE (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL