The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » FYI - got an email about DVD Sale Aeradeco (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
With no traffic here in about a week, I don't think I'll be cluttering to post this:

I got an email fro AeraDeco as I am sure many of you have (but if you never ordered direct from them, you probably didn't) - they are having a 2 day sale on all videos. Robbie Furman's Oodles of Lootles is $35 for 2 days - I bought it recently through T Myers and highly recommend it. All videos are either 5 or 10 off.
Steve Yarosko
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Steve Yarosko
If you don't know what a Lootle is, then Google, "Balloons by Robbie." On Robbie's webpage under decor/centerpieces, you can see lots of examples of his Lootles, as well as his Bearoons and Ballowers. I think they are great, but in the interest of full disclosure, Robbie is a friend and fellow member of the international award winning balloon performance art troupe, "Los Globos." (Sorry for the self promotion, I'll put my ego away now) Robbie goes into great detail on how to make the Lootles. He has other DVDs on the market as well. Steve Jones who runs AeraDeco is an award winning balloon artist who also went to school for video production. He is a cool dude. I have several of his DVDs, and like them all, but one of my favorites is "Geo-metry." I like twisting balloons with Geo's, and there are a lot of good ideas on that video.
Smarty Pants World
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Smarty Pants World
Hey all, I like all of Aeradeco's videos, but the ones by Robbie Furman are the true "must haves" from this company. They are worth 10x the price for the info on these DVDS.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » FYI - got an email about DVD Sale Aeradeco (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL