The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Hand out 500 by Steve haynes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brooks Allen
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Brooks Allen
Hey guys
I thought I'd give you all a review on Hand out 500 by Steve haynes.

Now when I recieved the package I was quite excited to see how the gimmick compared to extreme burn. When I opened the DVD there was a disc and some gimmicks.
I immediately put the DVD on and there was a nice menu saying play all.

Step 1. Steve tells you what you should have recieved with the DVD and what money you need.
On the demo he uses ones to 100s but that takes a big risk because there is cutting involved.
I don't live in the USA so I did 20 south African money to a five pound note.

Step 2. Steve tells you how to make your gimmick for your currency, take note that none of the uk notes are the same size so I had to find another currency the same size as the five pound note.
Making the gimmick was tough, you might have heard that it takes about 30 minutes to make the gimmick, take it from me, it doesn't.
It took me 1 hour and a half to construct mine and in the end it was well worth it.
Now doing this trick wil mean that every time I wanna perform this I'll have to get five 5 pound notes which I'll wanna spend because it's my pocket money but for you guys you can just get it from the bank.
If you wanna do 1s to 100s this means your goin to have to get five 100 dollar notes out.
Hope this is not exposing.

But why am I being negative it's a great trick once you've made the gimmick.
The peoples reactions are one of the best I've ever experienced.
Just to say it's best to get the ending change into the currency your country is.
Like I wouldn't do a dollar version in the uk.

Step 3. Steve goes through the changes, I use the flutter change the most because it has the best angles but for one person the wave change is the best.

Step 4. Steve tells you how to steal the gimmick at the end.
I just use a regular steal because their not concentrating on your hands, it's all on the notes.

After all this is a great trick and I prefer it to extreme burn, as I don't know anything about extreme burn 2.0 but I still prefer the method. If you put the time in to make the gimmick the best it could be then this is one of the most visual changes ever. It's almost like one minute it's them bills then the next minutes it's those bills.
I really love the trick so I put up a vid of me performing it live to someone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK1hUQSmiMU

I hope you enjoyed the review and to give it a rating I'd give it a 8/10 due to how long the gimmick takes to make.

All the best
Brooks
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
I think there is a thread on this already...
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Brooks Allen
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Brooks Allen
Oops sorry!!!
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
The only other thread I found was locked so I will post here.

Hand Out 500 by Steve Haynes.

Well I was very happy to get my DVD in the mail after what seemed like forever. (Gremlins at Canadian Customs.)

I had been using Prophet but the thought of handing out all the bills was driving me nuts. I can say that the DVD is very well produced. Steve does a great job of teaching this change. I made this up at Darryl's and we did ones into twenties and blank cheques into fives. I have to say the thinking that went into this change is refreshing. It looks incredible and the flutter change is what I use.

I have been enjoying this gem and it stays in my wallet. For me this is a worker. I have tried it both ways and find that handing out the bills is the way to go. It gets a stronger reaction. So this is direct and hard hitting and I have been using it at my jobs. I got gig just from doing Hand Out so in my books it has paid for itself ten times over.

I don't like the rating something with a number this is worth a lot to me because I'm using almost daily.

Mike
Entertainer
Steve Travis
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Steve Travis
Maybe its just me but something just doesn't look right on the performance video when he does the change. Anybody else agree or is it just the video that is throwing me off?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Hand out 500 by Steve haynes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL