The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Godfather's, "Italian Hero Sandwich" Yum Yum, Eat'em Up! :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8728 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Another very cool effect from the Godfather, Vinny Marini here. Cards, coins, whatever, this guy is amazing. For this month's offering on his ALL ACCESS download is his "Italian Hero Sandwich." You'll be hungry for this one as the Godfather brings you yet another clever card effect that you pull off right under their noses. Smile It's very magical in-your-face amazing.

This All ACCESS thing the Godfather came up with seems to really appeal to people as every month they've gotten a closeup effect that kills, completely explained with Vinny himself as your personal backup here. It don't get no better than that. It's a great effect but I'll let you check it out for yourself. Smile

http://vinnymarini.com/download/sub.html
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8728 Posts

Profile of Mb217
When you get a Harry Lorayne to bless your work, well you've done something worth doing. Lorayne is one of the greats and really likes Vinny's take on the sandwich effect he popularized decades ago. Good job Vinny! Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10722 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Marion thank you as always. however there ar many on this Café that have downgraded my material . I have commited to 12 months . then I will no longer offer All Access .
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Merlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Palmerton, Pa
362 Posts

Profile of Merlin
Quote:
On 2009-12-11 15:28, vinsmagic wrote:
Marion thank you as always. however there ar many on this Café that have downgraded my material . I have commited to 12 months . then I will no longer offer All Access .
vinny

Good for you Vinny.

I can understand your reasoning.

I know you have helped me with free material/advice many times.

More need to follow your example and stop throwing stones.

Phil
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2009-12-09 10:36, Mb217 wrote:
When you get a Harry Lorayne to bless your work, well you've done something worth doing. Lorayne is one of the greats and really likes Vinny's take on the sandwich effect he popularized decades ago. Good job Vinny! Smile

I agree, Marion. Harry is not shy about telling you that an effect is an inferior veriation to his method. Getting an acknowledgment from Harry is pretty special.

I liked Italian Hero Sandwich. Five card moves integrated into a nice tight integrated whole. With a little work on the various moves Vinny teaches, you'll have a nice impromptu effect.

I really like Vinny's bold "Marini Bottom Control" move. This move can be used in many routines. This move is very deceptive. Watching the move after knowing it is being used, well,...you have to be 100% alert and know its coming or you'll miss it. (As I watched this move being taught, my mind flashed back to Vinny's "Giggle Force". It is another bold move and just as diabolical.)

I also liked Vinny's "Marini Squeeze Palm". I can see many uses for this move also.

Finally, I appreciated Vinny's crediting efforts for some of the integrated moves he used and/or which were his inspiration for the effect (i.e., Harry Lorayne, Allan Ackerman, R.Paul Wilson). It is nice to see such crediting efforts being done.

All in all, a nice addition to the All Access compilation.

Thanks for sharing, Vinny.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Godfather's, "Italian Hero Sandwich" Yum Yum, Eat'em Up! :) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL