The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Radical Fish Juggling Clubs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
Hi,
I am planning on buying a set of clubs and I hear that these are brilliant. The main reason is because of the available colour range, I am planning on getting the ying yang design in black (the ones which are mainly black with white tape).
I am just not sure whether they are good enough to be chosen just for their colour scheme.
Do any of you have any experience with Radical Fish clubs?
Smile Smile Owen Smile Smile
philipi56
View Profile
Regular user
grand rapids, MI
142 Posts

Profile of philipi56
I don't have any experience with them, but search http://www.jugglingdb.com for them and you will probably find some reviews of them. I personally do not like them as much as the Henry's Pirouettes which are comparable and have more classic decoration.

Philip
James Peters
View Profile
Veteran user
Romford, UK
385 Posts

Profile of James Peters
Owen,

I wouldn't advise you to buy a set of clubs for the colour scheme. Buy something you're comfortable with, then re-decorate them how you want them!

If you end up with clubs that you don't like the feel of, you'll either never use them, or fumble them when you do!

Hope this helps ....

James.
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Owen,
I am sure they have corrected the problem by now but at one point the doughnut ring in the middle was cracking up as it takes all of the pressure in the drop. I too juggle Henry's I like the long handles, I have both Pirouettes and Circus models, I have 7, they are the same weight and balance, these are my show clubs, I also own a set of Dube European's (THE OLD HEAVY ONES FOR WINDY DAYS) and Todd Smith Thumpers (FOR TEAM PASSING) Juggling.org look for juggling clubs and festivals near you, it's a great way to see a lot of equipment. Come to my club's festival, Oct 10 & 11, 2003!
philipi56
View Profile
Regular user
grand rapids, MI
142 Posts

Profile of philipi56
Is that the festival in Forte Wayne, Indiana? I plan on going to it.

Philip
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
No Phillip, it's in Midland, MI. Seems no matter where we move our date, we are sharing it with another festival these days.
Arkadia
View Profile
Special user
Sweden, Sundsvall
866 Posts

Profile of Arkadia
I juggle Radical Fish, though I find them a bit too light. I wouldn't buy black clubs though, you can't see them after dusk. The fish are a great club for fast and furious juggling. I love my clubs and I love the look. I have no problem with the ring in the middle.

/Arkadia
Don't miss out on the great new mentalist magic: www.metalwriting.com
joculari
View Profile
New user
Canada
80 Posts

Profile of joculari
I always thought Radical Fish were meant for numbers. I started off with Todd Smith Euros since you get the most for the least bit of money. Try Higgins Bros. Clubs, they're cheap and good quality.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Radical Fish Juggling Clubs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL