The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Extreme burn europe (sweden ) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ezzet
View Profile
Veteran user
Sweden
391 Posts

Profile of Ezzet
I was wondering if anyone from sweden ( or euro country ) has used extreme burn. If that is the case ill like to know what kind of bills you use. I cant seem to find any swedish money or euros that will work or match. I really need your help cause I would love to perform this trick.

Ezzet
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
It has to be paper cuttings and any euro bill.I like the purple 10's myself.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Wizard
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
142 Posts

Profile of Wizard
Quote:
On 2009-12-03 16:09, Ezzet wrote:
I was wondering if anyone from sweden ( or euro country ) has used extreme burn. If that is the case ill like to know what kind of bills you use. I cant seem to find any swedish money or euros that will work or match. I really need your help cause I would love to perform this trick.

Ezzet

Hi Ezzet,
I do it with paper cuttings from a magazine and with five 5 dollar bills, this will be a cost around 180:- skr. With swedish money it would be a bit difficult to make a choice. You have the 20 kronor bill which is a bit to small,the 100 kronor,the 500 and the 1000 bill would be very expensive. I can assure you that paper cuttings to dollar bills goes very well for swedish people too.
Good luck! Lycka till!
FINIS CORONAT OPUS
DaVinci
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of DaVinci
Another possibility for international usage is to print out Monopoly money in a proper size and change them into real bills before you pay with them at the bar.
That gives always a good laugh.
Ezzet
View Profile
Veteran user
Sweden
391 Posts

Profile of Ezzet
Thanks everyone

Ezzet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Extreme burn europe (sweden ) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL