The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Bill Malone : How To? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WazMeister
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of WazMeister
As most of you must know by now I'm a great fan of Bill Malone, his my inspiration to learn magic to its full.

I recently got his new dvds (10years newer than the Bill Malone: On the Loose) and he has not aged one bit!

Basicly I know we have Daryl card enc, Jeff Mcbridge card a-z dvds and many more.

But has Bill Malone every done a dvd that teaches the basic moves like an encylipeida?

I would love it, it would be a treasure to me. Anyone know if his planning to release one?

He could go over his handling of cards, shuyffles etc.

The way he handles cards is so fast, so fluid and real it makes me jelousb evertime I watch him!

Brilliant talent.
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
As far as I know Bill Malone has never done such a project.
Here are all of his DVD projects that I am aware of:
Tips on Sam the Bellhop (1 DVD)
On the Loose (4 DVDs)
Here I go Again (3 DVDs)
Malone Meets Marlo (6 DVDs)
Some clips from the above DVDs also appear on L&Ls WGM series.
Slydini's Knotted Silks w/ DVD (1 DVD)- This is from his On the Loose series as part of a Slydini Silks package.
Best of The Best DVD Disk 1: (1 DVD out of 10)
Masters Series DVD Disk 1 (1 DVD out of 10)
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
WazMeister
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of WazMeister
Man, Bill Malone is awesome.
jake.o
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of jake.o
If you are going to use his effects than try not to copy his style because he has such a unique style that only he could get away with the comedy he does.
coolini
View Profile
Regular user
australia
175 Posts

Profile of coolini
Malone is really charming, whats unique about him is that he have a nerd geek look who fools you badly...there is gonna be only one bill Malone...yeah baby!!
coolini
View Profile
Regular user
australia
175 Posts

Profile of coolini
Malone is really charming, whats unique about him is that he have a nerd geek look who fools you badly...there is gonna be only one bill Malone...yeah baby!!
Danny Vogler
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Danny Vogler
I was lucky to meet with Bill for a private lecture recently. Here's a man that could entertain anyone by just walking in a room and opening up his mouth...

Bill-Ma-Lone!
http://danvogler.com/stuff/billandme.jpg
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17127 Posts

Profile of joseph
Agreed...His performance of Rub-a-dub-dub made me learn the effect...great...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Bill Malone : How To? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL