The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » I'm sure you've been given this suggestion before... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BIGmagiclV
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of BIGmagiclV
Bu how about a poster of the month thread? a highlight of some of the people that make up this wonderful forum you've created. Not me, of course but I would be interested in finding out about some of the more "colorful" posters and the ones who are there for us at any time.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not but this would be almost impossible to manage.

*who would decide the poster of the month.
*what would the criteria be, it couldn't just be number of posts made
*The staff would have to read every post submitted to determine if it qualifies
*A member who posts in the card forum could be just as qualified to make the list and someone who posts in the money forums, or the mentalism forums.

If you are interested in finding out who is posting, go to the forum you are most interested in, the workers for example if you do card magic and just read through the posts, noting who is contributing
Where the magic begins
BIGmagiclV
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of BIGmagiclV
That's too bad. I just thought it would have been interesting to delve into the lives of some of the more prominent posters. Oh well, slinking back to the depths now....
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You can see the more prominent posters just by reading the forums. You can get to know quite a bit about a person that way. On the other hand, a lot of members may not want their lives delved into. Smile
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » I'm sure you've been given this suggestion before... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL