The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Live "Sam The Bellhop" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Ron,

It always amazes me why Magician's post their video's on here and say what do you think? I could give a rats flip what another Magician thinks of my performance. I don't perform for other Magicians...I perform for "the people!"

In general, Magicians will always rip you "a new one" over stuff that NO LAYPERSON WOULD EVER CATCH!

I found your version very entertaining and it was obvious to me that the audience LOVED IT! I agree with Danny that throwing out the deck at the end was a beautiful way to end everything.

Congrats on a job well done!

Christopher
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20566 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2009-12-22 22:17, SteveB wrote:
It's funny...one musician would never say to another musician "be careful with your phrasing it is not quite right" or worse yet "give me the guitar and let me show you how I play it" But magicians disrespect each other like this all the time.

Ron got out there in front of 400 people and did an excellent Sam The Bellhop. I would venture to say better than 75% of the people on this forum. If anyone wants to offer him some tips or advice do it in a PM.

I loved it Ron.

Ok sorry but have you ever HUNG with musicians? Living in Branson I am exposed to them on a daily basis and news flash, they are no different.

People put things out there TO GET OPINIONS, then you think nobody should give an opinion? Seriously? Have you seen the threads where nobody leaves a comment? THEY ASK WHY NOBODY SAID ANYTHING!

Don't give me this nonsense about send it in a PM, they ask for it in public so there it is. You will get opinions all the time, life moves along.

I work 7 nights a week, and after shows I get people from ALL walks of life with opinions on what can be done, should be done differently, and all that. SO WHAT?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
SteveB
View Profile
Regular user
St Louis, MO
117 Posts

Profile of SteveB
[/quote]

Ok sorry but have you ever HUNG with musicians? Living in Branson I am exposed to them on a daily basis and news flash, they are no different.

[/quote]

GEE Danny, how do you know so much about me?
Are you in the CIA?

Your right let's turn this into a "flame fest" and just let everyone have it.
Regards,
Steve

www.stevebarcellona.com
TKO MAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of TKO MAGIC
Quote:
On 2009-12-23 21:47, SteveB wrote:

[/quote]

GEE Danny, how do you know so much about me?
Are you in the CIA?

Your right let's turn this into a "flame fest" and just let everyone have it.
[/quote]

huh??
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Live "Sam The Bellhop" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL