The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Double your money at scottfguinn.com! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6583 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Great Scott’s Double Your Money Sale!

From now thru Christmas Day, for every dollar you spend on my website, I’ll credit you the full amount toward another download. For example, spend $20, and get $20 worth of downloads absolutely free! The more you spend, the more you save!

Here are the important details:

1. This sale applies only to downloads. Merchandise is not included in the free credit. However, if you buy a Table Hopper’s Friend, I will credit you $40 worth of free downloads.

2. The following items do not count toward your total and may not be used as your free downloads:
• Assertive Positive Negative
• Any items by Raymonde Crow, Jeff Pierce, or Ryan Schultz

3. To redeem your free items, proceed as follows:
• Make your purchase of your paid items through the shopping cart on my website.
• Decide which Items you’d like for your free downloads.
• Send an email to me at scott(at)scottfguinn(dot)com listing your choices.
• After I check to make sure your payment came through, I will send your items to you.

Please understand that it will take me time to do this, so it may take up to a day to receive your free items.

Merry Christmas from Great Scott! It’s Magic!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I just took you up on it Scott. I have been wanting to get "Not Your Ordinary Card Tricks". I have the day off today, so I will spend much of it reading/learning.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
mediamonk
View Profile
Regular user
Walla Walla
103 Posts

Profile of mediamonk
I guess I don't have any reason to put off a purchase now. Must really be the Christmas season.
"There are two ways of living life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is." -Albert Einstein
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I just wanted you to know that I found gold in this. "Daley Double" in your "Not Your Ordinary Card Tricks" is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. It fits my style and has that certain "KAPOW!" factor in the end.

Effect: From a shuffled deck, Jane selects a card (say, the QH) and then John selects one, as well (the JS). The cards are lost in the deck. You attempt to magically find both selections, but you get the wrong cards--only to have them magically change into the right cards!
You bury the selections in the deck and thoroughly mix the cards, saying you will try something different. Giving the deck a shake, four cards fly out—the four aces!
You show the aces one at a time, slowly and fairly, and Jane and John each hold a black ace, leaving you holding the red aces. But when you turn your cards over, they’re now the black aces! Jane and John turn over the cards they’ve been holding, to find... that they are NOT the red aces, but the QH and JS—their previously selected cards!
You ribbon spread the face down deck across the table. There, face up near the center, lie the two red aces!

The only thing I am not keen on is the production of the Aces. I will have to figure out a way that is comfortable for me. Other than that I absolutely love this trick. It may be a worn out saying, but this one is worth the price alone.

Good stuff!
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6583 Posts

Hi Alec,

Glad you like the book. That's one of my favorite routines, too. LMK if I can help you with the last reveal of the red aces.

Scott
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I just got home from the restaurant and the Daley Double killed! I produced the aces a different way since I am not yet comfortable with the flip move. But man, it gets the kind of reaction that I want. I did it for the regulars and they howled.

Thanks for putting that in the pdf. I'm gonna wear this one out!

Alec
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6583 Posts

Smile Smile Smile

Great news, Alec!
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6583 Posts

SALE IS OVER

Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope you enjoy your purchases and free ebooks.

Merry Christmas!

Scott
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Double your money at scottfguinn.com! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL