We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Pinnacle"Miracle Finish" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic1178
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magic1178
Howdy,Just wanted to say that the Miracle Finish Looks Awesome Smile
To me, it looks to good,
what I mean is that I would like to get some reviews on it when people actually receive it please.
Is the whole routine done,but this Miracle Finish is a extra ,that needs setup ,that may not be as practical,because lets face it,the ending of the routine is why I think we are all hooked on this.

If I get good reviews on the ending,I will buy it immediately!!!!!!!! Smile
Derek Johnston
Andy H
View Profile
Regular user
London
106 Posts

Profile of Andy H
I await this DVD and will review it ASAP.
Paul Harris: My Astonishing Hero
eltsac
View Profile
New user
Singapore
5 Posts

Profile of eltsac
I had seen the video and it seems great and fantastic...Same here hope to hear some great review.
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Hi Magic1178. I actually just use the main portion of Pinnacle and it kills. This is all I saw when Russ first showed this to me and I practically begged him to teach it to me. One of my buddies was with me (he's seen a LOT of magic as he does all of our filming/editing for Murphy's) and he said "that is the best magic trick I have ever seen" (I am paraphrasing and leaving out a few expletives). I did not see the miracle finish until some time later. Do NOT overlook the main routine. Some may be tempted to do so as the miracle finish is so strong to magicians they may concentrate on just that. This routine is great and is, I believe, something people will USE. As we all know there is SO SO much coming out that those gems we USE are worth a lot.

Tim Trono
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17178 Posts

Profile of joseph
Michael Ammar's book has a chapter devoted to the ring on rubber band, and it looks like the first part of Pinnacle, but I never saw the finishing portion, so I went ahead and ordered it for that extra kick at the end. Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Hi Joseph. The routine you refer to is quite different from Russ’. There have been a few versions out. Bill Kalush was the guy who I believe started it all. Simon Aronson, Eric DeCamps, etc. also have great routines. One should study all of the previous work but Russ' routine is simply incredible and in my opinion, no one has matched some of the shows, penetrations, etc. that Russ has achieved.

Tim
magic1178
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of magic1178
Thanks Tim,sounds like a win win situation.

Im going to order mine today,thanks for your review Smile

Ill let you know

Derek Smile
Derek Johnston
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17178 Posts

Profile of joseph
Thanks for the info, Tim. I'm glad I made a good choice in ordering Pinnacle. Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
I just received mine today. Wait until you see this, there is in my mind nothing finer than this when it comes to this effect. There are many tricks with rubber bands and finger rings, But this is I believe the best unequivically, I absolutely thought this is KILLER.
Russ has taken this effect into the twenty-first century the way magic should be done. It does not come across like a puzzle, it looks like real magic. If you do not get it you will get fooled by it. Smile Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

manix
View Profile
Loyal user
242 Posts

Profile of manix
I think I posted this elsewhere, but any chance of a booklet? I'm going away for a while and wont have access to a DVD player but this is definitely something I want to study. I currently do the routine as described in the Ammar book.
Niedzwiecki
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Niedzwiecki
Tim Trono and I both agreed that Pinnacle would be best described visually,in DVD format. For now, that's where it stands. I guess based on demand, a text version may be considered at a later date.
Reed McClintock
View Profile
V.I.P.
772 Posts

Profile of Reed McClintock
Sometimes it is really tough to describe a move in print. I know I have tried. DVD are great for that. I am really glad you guys decided to dvd it saved alot of time. The move is easy as pie, but I think in print would have been alot of type.
Russ, just let me say again I absolutely love this, it is great. Smile
"Stuff is anything, but magic is everything"

Reed McClintock 2003

MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1116 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
I agree wholeheartedly with Reed. One of the toughest routines I've ever tried learning from the printed page was the ring and band routine of Simon Aronson in his wonderful book "Try the Impossible." He did a superb job of explaining the trick; it's just that some things are very complex and darn near impossible to explain by writing, or even orally. (I recall that Mr. Aronson even mentioned that he was reluctant to explain the workings behind his great routine due to the fact that it doesn't lend itself to being easily explained.) Even simple things like tying a shoe can be complicated to write out well. Thank goodness for DVD's!

By the way, I ordered both Pinnacle and Just Passin' Thru from Hocus-Pocus. I've had fun having Mis-Led and Simon Aronson's ring and band routine in my repetoire for awhile, so I'm looking forward to seeing these variations. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Pinnacle"Miracle Finish" (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL