The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Looking to buy Tenyo's Phantom Clock (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tomacker
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of tomacker
Hi,

Does anyone knows where I can buy one of these? New or used.

If you have one and want to sell it, PM me.

thanks
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Fantasma Magic sell them in their magic shop in New York City. They had plenty on the shelf last time I looked. Give them a call.
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
tomacker
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of tomacker
Angelo,

Great news! Thanks for the tip, and congrats for your new tenyo effect.
Mark F
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Mark F
Phantom Clock is great. Classic Lubor Fiedler. Even when I figured out how it's done I still don't quite understand the mechanism to make it work.
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Thank you and your welcome! Yes phantom clock is brilliant. I had the privelige to see the orginal prototype which was much larger and also much more deceptive too.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I would advise you not to buy a second hand like I did; the mechanism that makes the pendulum swing brakes easily: there is a plastic piece that keeps the pendulum into place and the person I bought it from forgot to put it back in the clock before shipping it ... .
I recently bought a new one and it works great, however does anyone USE the Phantom clock, I mean as a real clock? I'm afraid it will brake easy ... the clock just doesn't feel like good, solid quality imho ... .
tomacker
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of tomacker
Fantasma didn't replied to my e-mail. Killertweety do you know of any place where I can buy one?

Thanks
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Call them. Don't give up after one email. Smile
Mark F
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Mark F
Just called Fantasma they are sold out. There must be a stock of them somewhere?
tomacker
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of tomacker
Thank you Mark, that is very generous, I appreciate it! Smile

Ohhh... Let's hope Killertweety answers my PM. I asked him where he has bought his new unit. If you guys find a place, please let me know. thanks
edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
I live in Cincinnati, so I have to do all my magic shopping by the net.
We have only one magic shop in town, and that is kinda weak on inventory, and no Tenyo when I was in last.
Mark F
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Mark F
Quote:
On 2009-12-08 17:06, tomacker wrote:
Thank you Mark, that is very generous, I appreciate it! Smile

Ohhh... Let's hope Killertweety answers my PM. I asked him where he has bought his new unit. If you guys find a place, please let me know. thanks

No problem. I was half hoping they had multiples in stock. Smile

I didn't get mine until fairly recently and I found it purely by luck at a shop in Canada. It was a store demo but it's basically like new. Nice price too. Otherwise I hate to say that no matter how hard I searched I found nothing on-line except the one that's been on sale on eBay (that seller is excellent but I think the price is a bit high). So I think the way its going to be found is by someone finding it at a local shop.

Good luck!
tomacker
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of tomacker
Hi Mark,

I know what you mean, I've tried almost everywhere. I've seen that one on ebay a few days ago, contacted the seller, but he was not very friendly and refused to ship the item using my fed ex account. Go figure...

I'll have to keep looking! Thanks for your help.
Mark F
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Mark F
Wow! He was great to buy from but I didn't have any personal interaction. I have to assume he's making some money on the shipping. For $60 he should have sold. At best its a $40 item..
The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
347 Posts

Profile of The Cardfather
Riot Magic (formerly Presto Magic) on Viking Way in Long Beach CA had about half a dozen last time I checked. Call info.

Rick
skullfoot13
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of skullfoot13
Don't know if you got this Tenyo Clock yet, but there is one on Ebay now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Looking to buy Tenyo's Phantom Clock (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL