The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » PHOTON SHIELD- Al Mann- Contents? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eebie376
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of eebie376
Hey guys. I have an oppurtunity to buy Al Mann's PHOTON SHIELD Manuscript, but I don't know the contents! What is in this manuscript? What does it teach? Thanks a lot!

Ian
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
It's a manuscripts on how to prepare a transparent or see-thru clip-board, to get some secret information...

Hope this help...

Kuffs
eebie376
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of eebie376
I knew you'd know somehow Kuffs Smile. You have almost all his manuscripts, don't you?
Photon Shield comes across as pretty cool. Thanks for the help Smile
Ian
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
I maybe not have all the Al Mann collection for now, but i keep collect them Smile

Contact me first, if you ever want to get rid of it, please...

Humbly

Kuffs
eebie376
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of eebie376
Sure. Try to list the manuscripts that you don't have, in a PM, and I will try to help you get them. I have a good site for them...

Ian
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
Thanks...But, most of the title i don't have it's only because i don't' want them, because i have many chance to complete the Collection...

Thank anyway, it's appreciate it..PM the links, maybe by curiosity Smile

Take care

Kuffs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » PHOTON SHIELD- Al Mann- Contents? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL