The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » On The Blood (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1480 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
I just received mine from Dan as well, and I have to echo everything Wayne said above! While I haven't yet had the chance to perform this, the actual product itself is beautiful and extremely well made. I actually like the size of the cards, it makes them so much easier for me to handle.

I love the fact that I can sit this in my lounge room and just wait for people to ask about it. Another great prop from Dan!
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
I received mine today as well--Boy! What a beautiful looking prop.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Guys I will have the honor to perform this in tv in the next months.
Is a beautiful piece of art, like all the props that Dan does.
I spoke with Dan and MANY things will be release in the next future that will make you crazy!!!
:)
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1480 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Luca, I hope you can post a youtube clip of your performance (or something similar)!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
As soon will make the video.... will be on youtube!
:)
AltonThrash
View Profile
Special user
Ridgeland, MS
588 Posts

Profile of AltonThrash
Finally broke down and order this piece. Very well made and an attractive piece. The method is simple with a good story behind it.

Alton
CHRousseau
View Profile
Regular user
Registered Lurker from Lakewood WA
103 Posts

Profile of CHRousseau
I know this is an old thread for an effect released a while back, but if you use it, there are some additional
Romanov family pictures located at:

http://www.retronaut.co/2011/06/the-romanov-family-albums/

Not the sort of images found in the history books. The retronaut website is a fascination collection of retro and unusual images. All bizarrists can probably find something useful there with very little searching.

Charlie
Arthur C Clarke was mistaken--Magic has always been the most advanced form of technology.
anton.magician
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of anton.magician
Unfortunately I would not recommend this trick for the Russian. When I showed it to many viewers, it all seemed disrespectful to the Romanov family. Despite the fact that the history is scary and very interesting but in the endof perfomance, many say - better not to show the trick, as This is disrespect the memory of the tragically deceased royal family.
DavidAusten
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of DavidAusten
Quote:
On 2012-10-10 12:08, anton.magician wrote:
Unfortunately I would not recommend this trick for the Russian. When I showed it to many viewers, it all seemed disrespectful to the Romanov family. Despite the fact that the history is scary and very interesting but in the endof perfomance, many say - better not to show the trick, as This is disrespect the memory of the tragically deceased royal family.
in Russia you do not trick the Russian the Russian trick you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » On The Blood (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL