The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 3 Coin Pro by Mb (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
If no one has noticed yet, Mb has his latest offering up and vinnymarini.com

I loved this when he first showed me, this will be great with many of his other effects. Just sayin!

http://www.vinnymarini.com/download/3coinpro.html
Looking for a coin?
A coin holder or accessory?
THE COIN MAGICIAN'S RESOURCE:
The Magician's Coin
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1276 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
I don't mean to start anything here, but isn't this a production of TWO coins?
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2914 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
Quote:
On 2009-12-09 23:35, rutabaga wrote:
I don't mean to start anything here, but isn't this a production of TWO coins?

Haha I didn't even notice that. You're right, it's more of a 1 coin into 3 production.
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Yeah, he does produce 2 coins, but since he has 3 coins total... I think that's why he chose the name.
Looking for a coin?
The Magician's Coin
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8663 Posts

Profile of harris
Couldn't start the video..(Got the link but just a count up in seconds..) small video screen was blank after I pressed the play arrow.

Hopefully this thread will be on topic and in the spirit of this season.

Happy HOYC. (holiday of your choice)
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Quote:
On 2009-12-10 12:08, Harris wrote:
Couldn't start the video..(Got the link but just a count up in seconds..) small video screen was blank after I pressed the play arrow.

Hopefully this thread will be on topic and in the spirit of this season.

Happy HOYC. (holiday of your choice)

I agree.

I would suggest checking your flash version, it may need updating as it's working for me still.
Looking for a coin?
The Magician's Coin
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
I believe I already passed on the good words to Marion about this one Smile One of the best looking productions I've seen lately.
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
486 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
Very Clean.
Nice, Quick and eye catching.

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8663 Posts

Profile of harris
Hi Marion,and others.

Thanks for this offering.

Nigel and I have been busy this time of year. The harmonica's have been even more busy.

Tomorrow we (the harmonici and I) will be doing a gig in Kansas City's historic Jazz District at 18th and Vine ..(Harpers to be exact)

Thanks for the 2 (or 3 coin production) works both ways for me.

As you said there are many ways to produce coins.

I like the way you use moves such as the lighter change.... The use of both hands makes sense to this nearly normal guy. Learning to do things from both sides can help you in walk around and throw off spectators (ir you are into that kind of thing)

Your joy of magic and coin magic specifically and teaching comes through.

I think I may have told you about splitting silver which uses the 1 to 2 exchange then a 2 to 4 exchange. If memory is working at 7:13 AM I think Dr. Sawa is one that has a great approach to Dollar to 2 half dollars to 4 quarters..(I am still working on adding to 10 dimes.

Happy first night of Chanukah (December 11th) to those that it applies.

Shalom,

Harris
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8493 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Glad you guys here and others from around the magic world are checking out my new 3 Coin PRO. Smile

It's a very nice way to ring-in 3 coins for such 3 coin effects. I speak of this as producing 3 coins from 1 coin. I could've easily have popped out the first coin from the air for those that are sticklers here about it but I'm always thinking of my Grandpa's Coins when it comes to magic and thus like to begin showing the first coin to divert spec attention.

The effect actually plays as a 3 coin production to the specs, that is unless you happen to run into my friend rutabaga here who would definitely set you straighter on that. Smile But as David Ranalli also fairly witnessed on his own first here, "Haha I didn't even notice that." that's exactly how it plays to most everybody, again if my good friend rutubaga here isn't in the crowd to help people keep better track or count. Smile Couldn't really call it "2 Coin PRO" as I use 3 coins...And to call it "2 More Coins PRO" is about as silly as counting the coins to begin with. Smile Believe me it is not an issue in the least. Smile

This production is not hard to do, teaches you a few good moves and is an excellent way to open up. This even plays well on its own and is quite amazing to witness right up close. *Oh and my Tw'ave move explained in the package is quite deceptive when you get it down good...quite a nice piece of dexterity that's not hard to do. Smile

I use this to go into various 3 coin effects including my "3asy Does It." With this new way to open, I've worked it all into quite a showpiece effect within the component nature of my works. After 3asy, you can go in the direction of "1 Coin Jammy" or anything with One Coin, as I neatly get rid of 2 of the coins and bring the attention back to the one coin (my Grandpa's Coin) I began with, pretty simple too...I gotta tellya about that one one day. Smile But it allows people to simply let me put away the 2 other coins without question or care, as I continue on with the one coin. Smile Works beautifully but it all begins with this NEW 3 Coin PRO. Just one of many ways you can go with all this. Smile People have emailed me that it's a good way for them to go into Mr. Clean Coins Across and even Silver Dream. I am honored to be somewhat thought of when you think of these great effects. Smile

I like doing it with the larger silver dollars but it works quite well with halves too. There's a lot to play with here that will also motivate you onward in a variety of ways. I don't know where it might take you but it's a good place to start. Smile Hope people continue checking it out. Thanks for all the interest so far. Smile

Happy Hanukkah/Happy Holidays Smile -Mb
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1276 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
2 coins, 3 coins... whatever... I DO like it though!
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8663 Posts

Profile of harris
Potatoe Potato
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3059 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Harris, you running for president? Remember that debacle some years back?
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8514 Posts

Profile of funsway
Once again, in playing with Mb's sleights that I can't do, I came up with something new that I can do. For one thing, his "T'wave" serves to demonstrate the flash of light from a coin, just as dopiing coins into the palm to produce a sound trains the audience to like the sound to moving the coin. Later, both sound and flash can be used as "directed Attention" to enhance or mask a different sleight.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8493 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Glad folks are liking 3 Coin PRO, I've gotten a lot of emails and PMs about it and what you can do with it. Smile Like I've said, it's a nice opening or pretty amazing effect to do on its own. A few nice moves in it and in presentation it absolutely blows people away. Smile

Thanks so much for all the interest. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
There's elegance in simplicity. I've been messing with tis for a while now and wish I had 3 soft morgans. It's beautiful and works great with a bunch of my routines!
Looking for a coin?
The Magician's Coin
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10634 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I cant wait for the Café police dogs to attack, they will surely find some fault
any how Marion keep em coimming
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1894 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Why, so you can get paranoid with the truth and remove the topic just like in the other section?? Smile
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10634 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
If you are speaking to me I had nothing removed period. I don't have that power sorry. and why would I want to remove the truth??/ lol
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8493 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks guys for checking this out and all those that look beyond superficiality to actually look under the hood for themselves. Those that have, have found something worth finding. Those that haven't, well they have not. Smile Just the same I posted another demo vid and even slowed it down a bit for ya. *And man, my NEW Tw'ave move is deadly. Smile Check it for yourself:

http://www.vinnymarini.com/download/3coinpro.html

People like what they like and I think if they look closer here they will like my NEW 3 Coin PRO. Like I said, it's a nice place to start any 3 coin effect of your choice. Heck, it's nice to do all by itself, quite magical! Smile I did it at least 10 times yesterday amidst all the holiday cheer at work and everytime, whether I went further or not, people were amazed and made instantly happy. Smile So, I don't know but I'm just saying... Smile

I appreciate all the interest, PMs and emails and hope people continue to take a look for themselves and report back here for others to get a clearer view of really what's up here... Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 3 Coin Pro by Mb (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL