The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 3 Coin Pro by Mb (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
The new video shows off how awesome that little twirl move it. I really like it. The whole production is smooth as silk. I truly love it.

Keep causing more controversy, keep producing your routines, tricks, sleights, and moves. There's magic in simplicity and you've nailed it.
Looking for a coin?
A coin holder or accessory?
THE COIN MAGICIAN'S RESOURCE:
The Magician's Coin
Open Traveller
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of Open Traveller
Technically, that looks much, much better. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to do it.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1894 Posts

Profile of iamslow
MONEY!!
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
I did find a big discrepancy with Marion magic: he is a charming guy and a great friend to have.
Aren't magicians supposed to be arrogant, challenging, offensive... Why is Marion exempt of these drawbacks when his magic is superb.

Take care buddy. We love you and your work.
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8500 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks guys, I've gotten a tremendous response to the new vid and glad it was suggested and happy I did it as I promised I would.

Glad people can see even more clearly as to how nice this really is. I think iamslow said a mouthful here as to it, "MONEY!" Smile

And Lawrence O, thank you for your kind comments here as to perspective and appreciation, and really I'm just glad to call good folks like you my friend. Smile

Happy Holidays and Joy To The World Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6582 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
This is a nifty little quickie.

I like your stuff too, MB!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1894 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Quote:
On 2009-12-20 18:55, Mb217 wrote:
Thanks guys, I've gotten a tremendous response to the new vid and glad it was suggested and happy I did it as I promised I would.

Glad people can see even more clearly as to how nice this really is. I think iamslow said a mouthful here as to it, "MONEY!" Smile

And Lawrence O, thank you for your kind comments here as to perspective and appreciation, and really I'm just glad to call good folks like you my friend. Smile

Happy Holidays and Joy To The World Smile

Hey MB, I will ALLWAYS give respect where its due specially when it comes to cards or coins... I don't apologize for the other comments regarding the old vid though..lol...Keep on bringin it to the table...peace..

j
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of cperkins
I like little sequences that can be modular and have been messing around with Mb's 3Coin Pro the past several days since I received it. I linked it to Kenner's Three Fry (that's "FRY" not "Fly"), as an intro since Kenner's little routine doesn't have an initial production.

3 Coin Pro embellishes Three Fry a bit by adding a little horsepower to the routine: makes it a bit longer which it needed, and allows it to come full circle (production, vanish and production). All done consistently as "finger tip" magic.

Nice. Thanks Mb!
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Let's hope that Three Fry is not gaffed to the point where it would be difficult to present it as a follow up to 3 Coin Pro.
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Lawrence -

Three Fry is ungaffed - uses three coins only, just like 3 Coin Pro and like 3 Coin Pro is performed pretty much at the finger tips. By adding Mb's 3 Coin Pro, Three Fry gets extended a bit and acquires more eye appeal.

Three Fry begins with three coins in the hand - exactly where 3 Coin Pro ends.
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8500 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks guys, I see we've been blinked off into the cornfields here, Smile far away from the coin forum where this matters most but hopefully others here will continue to check into this neat 3 Coin PRO-duction. Smile

It's a 3 coin production where you don't do the regular popping of coins from your elbows and sleeves. Instead you do it right out front, right up close. It's like having a 3CM or Triple Threat at your fingertips anytiime you want at a value that can't be beat. Smile It's just $10 bucks, comes with both video and manuscript *and a PM to me will get you another little something special toward this for Xmas. Smile

And cperkins is right Lawrence O, 3 Fry is another nice ungaffed 3 coin routine that would work well with my NEW 3 Coin PRO. I like how he's using it. I use it sorta that way myself but instead of Kenner's 3 Fry, I use my "3asy Does It" and finish it off with my "From Me 2 You." It all works quite neatly together and is quickly becoming my signature effect, done in the enduring and favorite theme of my Grandpa's Coins. Smile

Oh and this effect is not just for coin guys, it's a nice one for close-up and card guys as well. With just a little practice you'll be looking like a coin man in between whatever else you do. It uses just 3 regular coins. You can then extend it with whatever 3 coin effect you like or simply just do it on its own and instantly amaze people. Hope you give it a look-see and Happy Holidays to all. Smile

http://www.vinnymarini.com/download/3coinpro.html
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Vinny Marini has such a cool site and MB's creations are some of my favorites on there!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8500 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks so much Review King, glad you like the work from La Famiglia. Smile

There's a lot of good magic there from some good workers. I appreciate your kind comments as to my downloads on the website. I try to always make them of good value and then to make them so that people can do them with some a little bit of practice. So far, so good.

My latest effect here, 3 Coin PRO is one of those goodies that just make you smile when you get it down good. It blows people away right up close as when I do it I'm always about 2 feet from specs and it makes the magic even more stupendous. Smile I've gotten a large response on this and look forward to creating more magic in the New Year.

I invite everyone here to check out The Godfather, Vinny Marini's website, it's well worth it. Smile http://www.VinnyMarini.com

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All -Mb Smile

Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3615 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Hey, Mb, very best wishes back to you for a pleasant Holiday! I have been working on 3 Coin PRO, and find it to be a great, and commercial, routine! Trying to work out a routine merging it with Tim's One Coin...

Be well,

Jim
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1276 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
Hmm... start with Tim's One Coin, move to 3 Coin Pro, then into Kenner's 3 Fry [as stated earlier by cperkins] – just need a good vanish for 2 coins to be left with the one original... any suggestions?
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8500 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks guys for the continued interest here in a foreign land...Smile

I have a way I use this and it's fastly becoming my signature effect as to yet another take on my Grandpa's Coins theme...I begin the effect with 3 Coin PRO and go into my 3asy Does It and finish with my From Me 2 You. But rutabaga brings up a good point as he usually does and here's how I do it with a slightly different order to things...I don't begin with the One Coin effect, instead I put that at the end and start with 3 Coin PRO as it's a great place to start. Smile

I don't vanish the 2 coins as there's no need. SmileAs I finish up "3asy," I remind the specs that I began the effect with just "one" coin, my Grandpa's Coin. With that I am back to the one coin I started with as I simply put the other 2 coins in my pocket and go imediately into "From Me 2 You" with the one coin. Works very well and the other 2 coins aren't even thought about. Smile Try it if you have all the parts. Works about the same if you'd rather use Kenner's 3 Fry for the middle part instead. Pretty nice, eh cperkins? Smile

*If anyone doesn't have the parts to this you can get them at http://www.VinnyMarini.com *and hey one of them is even being given away as a gift for the Holidays here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......start=30 Smile

Merry Christmas guys. Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8500 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yes David, it does come with 2 videos and a manuscript of the work. Plus I have an extra video for those that get the download if they PM me for it. How's that for value? Smile And is it good, well IMHO oppinion and that of some notable others in the coin genre, it is very clever. Smile

Thanks for your interest and emails.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 3 Coin Pro by Mb (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL