The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Sponge squares to cross (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Just got a call from Eddie Davis and he is looking for the trick which has some square sponges that turn into a sponge cross. He lives in Georgia and I live in Michigan so if I can find one I would like to purchase it and send it to him. Anyone know where we can get some. Laflin use to have them but they no longer carry them.
Thanks,
Rick
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I think the sponge squares to cross is sold by Dean Dill off his web site. My nephew did the trick on a recent missions trip- he appeared the sponges, then placed them between his fingers in his closed fist. At the end of the trick, he opened his fist and the sponge cross appeared in his hand and the individual sponge cubes were gone. I am not sure if this is the version sold by Dean or not, but my guess is it is. Terrific effect and very reasonably priced from Dean. Just Google "Dean Dill Magic" on your search engine, then click on products on his web site, then scroll down until you see the trick for sale.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Hey Rick- it's snowing like crazy in Kalamazoo right now- buckle your seat belt- it's coming your way! There are so many terrific tricks out there- and I often do what I know I should NOT do- see a trick a like- then try to think of a Gospel routine for that trick. Not good- but I admit I do it- can't resist. A good example is the Driebeck Die advertised currently on The Magic Café and sold by Stevens Magic--- I do a Mortimer and right away think of the Trinity. Any other ideas- something that might actually work? I like it that the third "chinese symbols" box appears at the end- much better than the two simple gozinta boxes or whatever they are usually called...
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Thanks Magic Bus. Special user, we only got a dusting of snow.
formfoam
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of formfoam
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Off track by me again- this has nothing to do with sponge squares to cross which started this post- but my goofy short routine using the color changing sponge ball to cube is posted at http://www.youtube.com by putting "Color Changing Ball + Chen Lee" in the search box... another one of our "add ons" shot on a Saturday morning by our SW Michigan FCMers-Sometimes the stuff we shoot just messing around is better than the "planned" stuff ... Anyway, we also shot that morning in one take the "Fruit of the Spirit" Strat-O-Spheres (using fixed cameras)- I am eager to see if that turned out to be useable... should hopefully know in a week or so... Weather better today in Kalamazoo, pretty rugged yesterday, even Western Michigan University closed down for the day.
dbearden
View Profile
Regular user
Oneonta, AL
102 Posts

Profile of dbearden
I bought this effect from Duane Laflin...check with him & see if it is still available.....it is a great little trick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Sponge squares to cross (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL