The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review: Amazing Secrets of Card Magic by Michael Ammar DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
875 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to give myself a break from the difficult gambling sleight of hand moves, and decided to come back to some easy, but yet very effective material.
Michael Ammar really is the best teacher in magic, and every one of these effects is a sure attention getter. They require basic sleight of hand (in some cases, not at all), and overall, you can probably create an entire act using these routines.
Some require a bit of a set up, and others can be done impromptu.
Along with the routines, in between, Michael will teach you some moves such as flourishes, false shuffles and cuts, forcing a card, just to name a few.
15 card tricks are taught on this DVD.
My favourite effects are the fabulous four 3s, my lucky nickel, and the aces triumph.

Overall 10/10.

Michael
bhayankaran
View Profile
Regular user
India
146 Posts

Profile of bhayankaran
No doubts on that. Michael Ammar is one of the gurus in magic.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I saw the video when it was released back n the 1990's. It had some nice effects for an absolute beginner
Not sure what I'd rate it, but 10/10 might be a bit hight. There had to be something you found fault with.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review: Amazing Secrets of Card Magic by Michael Ammar DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL