The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello World (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lee7763
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Lee7763
Hi everyone,
I haven’t done any magic for a couple years now but have decided to get back into it.
I do like the bizarre side of things and that is what I will be concentrating on in the main.
The last time I did some magic was in my local pub. I was very nervous as I had never done magic in front of many people before and my original intention was just to show a couple of mates a few pieces.
Anyway I did it and to my surprise the landlord offered to hire me for a few walk around shows to which I politely said no, due to me been a nervous wreck and shaking like a dog with distemper during my performance. Anyway the pub burned down that night (No Really It Did) how bizarre was that? And that was the end of my bizarre magic.
Anyway I hope the curse has now passed and that can have another bash at it.
But if I go on to performing in other peoples building I would advise that they have adequate insurance. HAHA
Regards
Lee
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Dear Lee7763,

Scary!

I tried performing a seance for the kids I was baby-sitting when I was around 15. The kids were old to need a babysitter in my opinion (at least in those days) like 13, 12 and 10 plus a couple of similar aged friends. I wasn't a Magician at all, I'd just seen a channeler on TV. I thought it would be entertaining. Scared the heck out of all attending! I had no idea it would be so effective. I had no special effects just a little ventriloquism plus some weird voices. I had a time calming them down and explaining that it wasn't real.

Took all I could do to keep the kids from telling their Mom I summoned the dead.

I've never really committed to high powered mentalism because of that experience.

Welcome to the Café. Keep performing, the nerves will get better, besides Bizarre Magic might be putting you in a hyper-sensitive state as far as they know. Use it.

Hope your luck improves.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello World (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL